Smuckers Strawberry Squeeze
Good

Smuckers Strawberry Squeeze Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 04, 2015

You can taste and smell the fresh strawberries. Perfectly sweetened to be enjoyed on toast, English muffins and ice cream. The convenience of a squeeze bottle makes it mess free. Helps you create a satisfying PB&J;sandwich.

June 04, 2015

The bottle makes it so easy to use and the jam itself is super flavourful and tastes just like my homemade jam.

June 04, 2015

Love the Squeeze bottle, makes for less mess :) Great taste and value as always, would recommend this to everyone !!

June 04, 2015

Yummy stuff! I use it for putting in on top of ice cream!

March 09, 2015

The bottle is great..a little too sweet, and the colour is suspicious. Still, as far as convenience, it's a great product.

March 09, 2015

Smuckers is the closest jam to my homemade and now with their squeezable bottle I just might have to find a new recipe or use for my jam jars...maybe.

January 11, 2015

This is delicious and takes me back to my school days of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Always the strawberry. It's loaded with strawberries and not too sweet.

January 11, 2015

Love the squeeze bottle. Jam can get a bit messy getting it out. Great for any dessert or waffles as a topper. Delicious.

January 11, 2015

Perfect ice cream topper. I love this product!

December 11, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this product! Our family has always bought Smuckers Jams in jars, but this new squeeze bottle is a mother's dream. No mess or dried drips at the tip...my 10 year old especially appreciates that ..yeah a bit OCD =) Great taste, awesome packaging!