Smucker's Uncrustables
Good

Smucker's Uncrustables Reviews

Ranked #493 out of 539 in Misc

November 27, 2015

I did not grow up on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or any other sandwich at that. I have never had a taste for peanut butter or jelly unless it was highly disguised. It wasn't until I graduated college in 2011 and was hungry as a hell, that I ate a PB&J;sandwich and LOVED it!! I ate it for a while and then like all things, grew tired of it. Once day in 2013, my coworker was sitting at her desk eating this gawd awful thing that she referred to as a PB&J;sandwich. I analyzed it, had a staring contest with it and ultimately decided that I was not for that. A few weeks later, I found her preparing to eat yet another PB& J sandwich. She offered so I said the hell with it and tried it. It was awesome and is one of my favorite breakfast selections.

Trust me, this is a sandwich that everyone needs to try at least once. You can't go wrong!!!! It's small, it's tasty and it's dripping of jelly. I found it at my local Walmart on the aisle with the frozen pizzas and appetizers, but may be located else where in your stores.

February 14, 2015

I bought these based on my Moms recommending them. She likes them, that should of told me something. I couldn't get past 2 bites, without gagging. I love PB&J;, but not in this configuration. Sorry Mom.

February 02, 2011

I like peanut butter and jelly, but im not willing to pay $5 for only 4 small circular sandwiches. But I must this is a delish quick snack for those on the go.