Snakes and Ladders Board Game
Good

Snakes and Ladders Board Game Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 470 in Toys

March 10, 2016

When I saw Snakes and Ladders Board Game to comment on,it took me back to many,many years ago.When we were kids in my Family,one of us would always get this game for Christmas.Why every year?Because we would wear it out by playing all the time this game growing up.I bought this game in December because I love playing it that much.The game Snakes and Ladders I bought was in 3D.My Husband and I play it a lot,just for a laugh and something to do.The board has number blocks from one to one hundred.Some of the blocks has a Ladder,if you happen to land on the bottom of the Ladder ,you move up it,trying to get to one hundred first.If you happen to land on a snakes Tail,you go down the snake to the head.This would maybe put you behind.every time you move a number,you have to roll a Dice,to see how many Blocks you can move to.This is a fantastic game for kids and I think for Adults also,for fun.I would recommend this gameSnakes and Ladders Board Game.

March 10, 2016

This was by far my favorite game to play as a kid. Even to this day I still love to play this game. They have it in so many different versions of it now. I love when I kids asks me to play.

February 11, 2016

Oh yes, another oldie but goodie. My kids spent hours together with this. The packaging is different of course but it's still available and the kids still enjoy it with their kids at my place

November 09, 2015

This game is a classic.. My daughter and I enjoy playing this game.. She gets a good laugh because I'm always the one sliding down the snakes!

July 17, 2015

When me and my sister were young we would play this game all the time, we found it to be a lot of fun and entertaining. Playing board games has always been such a big part of my life growing up and this was one of the games I will always treasure.

June 04, 2015

I have this game and loved it when our kids was growing up. I still have it, Candy Land, Chutes & Ladders, etc. They are all such an entertaining way to spend a rainy afternoon.

June 04, 2015

This is such a fun and simple game to play with the family. I love the bright colours and the fun concept. A classic game that should be added to your collection.

January 30, 2015

This was one of my favorite games as a child. I would play this so often and never get bored. Kids in general shouldn't be fussy about this game and should be able to have fun with it.

What do you think, have you played it?

January 30, 2015

What a fun game for the whole family. Kids love to play this game. The beautiful graphics and the laughs shared when you go up and must come down. Your kids will learn to count and wait their turn. They will equally learn to encourage others and know that you can't always win at every game.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags