Good

Snapea Crisps Black Pepper Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 09, 2016

I'm a snacker - I'll admit it! I snack constantly, and on whatever I can grab quickest and closest. Often, this leads me on binges of chips, cookies, and candies - salty and sweet, a snackers' best treat! Snapea Crisps are a godsend for a hungry-girl like me! They satisfy the craving for something sweet, something salty, AND something crispy while being a healthier alternative to regular snack foods. The variety of flavors that have already rolled out is impressive, but my definite favorite is the black pepper. These are light, but filling, and great for small kids!

It's like eating a Cheezee without the guilt.

☆ Lightweight, but filling
☆ Healthy alternative to other salty snacks (chips, etc.)
☆ Crispy and flavourful
☆ Affordable ($1.99-$2.99 CAD)

Ⓥ VEGAN FRIENDLY Ⓥ

Updated On: December 09, 2016

GLUTEN FREE

My only grudge held with Snapea Crisps is that they are not called "Peazees". But that is another story.

December 09, 2016

I love the wasabi better, but the black pepper is pretty damn good too!! They are so good I can not stop eating them until the bag is empty. Light, crunchy, airy, peppery. Lovely!

June 30, 2016

These are highly addicting. I was glad to see that Costco started selling the smaller bags for lunches etc. because once I op9en a bag I can't stop eating them, They are so good.

January 11, 2016

Great snack for lunches.
This is the best available flavour in my opinion.
Nice crunch to it. Satisfies that chip craving.

January 11, 2016

Snapea Crisps Black Pepper are my favourite snack. They are light and crispy. They leave you feeling satisfied but not guilty. They have a lot of flavour and are perfect for that time during the day when you're craving something to munch on. Crispy like a chip, with flavour for your taste buds to love on.

July 15, 2015

These are fabulous, great flavour and something different.

June 02, 2015

I love the flavour of these, great to munch on for snacks!

March 10, 2015

Delicious and very savoury tasting.