Snapea Crisps Original Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 175 in Gluten-free

January 07, 2017

It's a nice light snack, lightly salted, and not too greasy. I did find, however, that it had a noticeable "green" taste. It's too be expected given that it contains green peas, so I'll probably get a flavoured one next time.

January 05, 2017

I am OBSESSED with these snapea crisps! They are so light and crunchy. The perfect snack for anyone and everyone. Healthier than chips or other snacks and just SO yummy!

October 02, 2016

I love these snapea crisps! I didn't think I would, since I don't like peas, but they actually taste really good. A light taste, but enough salt to give it flavour. Great alternative to chips! I managed to find a big bag at Costco, but they do have them at other grocery stores. The price is not fantastic, but the taste appears to be worth it! I keep buying them, so should you ;)

October 02, 2016

Vraiment bon goût,un peu salé et très croustillant sous la dent. Parfaite collation ou dans les lunchs .bonne alternative au collation plus grasse sur le marché.

October 02, 2016

one of my favorite healthy snacks! It taste amazing! I find that it is a great alternative to chips! It gets a little pricey sometimes depending on where you buy it but i find that more often than not, they do go on sale

October 02, 2016

I was excited about this product when I first saw it. It tastes great, but I could never finish the bag. I somehow got tired of it. The nutritive value is what makes it a snack of choice: 9g of protein, 7g of fiber, and only 1g of sugars. Give it a try!

September 05, 2016

I'm so happy I discovered Snapea Crisps! I try to eat healthy but I still love crunchy snacks. These are definitely a good alternative to potato chips. They are low carb, and they even have some fiber and protein,

The original flavour is amazing, maybe a little salty though. The crisps don't really taste like peas to me, they just taste... good. My favourite flavour is black pepper.

August 18, 2016

I am always looking for a healthy snack. Problem is that healthy snacks often taste awful or they are boring. So, when I tried Snapea Crisps for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised. Great flavour, nice crunch, good amount of protein - all positives in my estimation.

July 06, 2016

I absolutely adore these! They taste amazing and are super addicting. I try not to eat the whole bag at once but they're just too good. On sale they're about $2 which is a great value for a tasty treat.

July 06, 2016

I love these Snapea's! They are a great healthy snack! I love potatoe chips and these are a great alternative. They are nice and crispy/crunchy and salty, not overly salty it's just the perfect amount. Be careful they are addicting, before you know it the bag will be gone!