Snapea Crisps Original Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 184 in Gluten-free

February 24, 2017

Honestly didnt think i was going to like these as I have always hated peas but these are one of the most awesome snacks i've tried.
    I was surprised to see they came in different flavors as well. They're light, healthy, and perfect for on the go!

February 24, 2017

I bought these on a recommendation from another mom friend. They have a Cheetos texture to them but they leave a paste feeling in your mouth. All the kids tried them and none of them liked these. It was worth a try, but it's not for us.

February 24, 2017

Super bonne collation et enleve les rages de chips parcontre sa ne goute pas grand chose j'ajoute sel poivre et poudre d'ail et c'est un delice. Les snap pea au lentille tomate et oignon sont merveilleux le sac se vide d'un coup.

February 16, 2017

We could go through so many bags of these... They come in resealable packages and also single serve bags within a box of 6. Great price on a healthy crunchy snack. Not too veggie tasting. Love the crispiness.

February 15, 2017

These are healthy to eat and crunchy and good snack to eat when you want to be healthy. Its light and crispy and less salt it crunchy in your mouth and its delicous

February 07, 2017

Great little snack to have around, my little one(2yrs) really likes them. I bought a box from Costco not long ago with the individual packets, and found the amount in the packages to be a good amount for a quick pick me up. I thought at first they would be disgusting but was fooled... they are lightly salted but there's still enough for good flavor, otherwise I think it would be pretty bland. I cannot remember how much I paid for the box but knowing myself it couldn't have been over the top expensive or I most definitely would have passed. I haven't been back to Costco since to get more, but I'm sure when I do go this will be in my purchase.

February 07, 2017

If you're craving something with a crunch but are watching your calorie consumption these are a great choice. They have a nice crunch and are light, crispy and tasty. The flavour is unique.

January 07, 2017

It's a nice light snack, lightly salted, and not too greasy. I did find, however, that it had a noticeable "green" taste. It's too be expected given that it contains green peas, so I'll probably get a flavoured one next time.

January 05, 2017

I am OBSESSED with these snapea crisps! They are so light and crunchy. The perfect snack for anyone and everyone. Healthier than chips or other snacks and just SO yummy!

October 02, 2016

I love these snapea crisps! I didn't think I would, since I don't like peas, but they actually taste really good. A light taste, but enough salt to give it flavour. Great alternative to chips! I managed to find a big bag at Costco, but they do have them at other grocery stores. The price is not fantastic, but the taste appears to be worth it! I keep buying them, so should you ;)

slk86 has posted in the forum topic