Snausages Party Sack 252gr
Good

Snausages Party Sack 252gr Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

October 20, 2016

My dog loves these. I swear I go through so many bags. They are cheap too. My children are always sneaking them to her and she just loves them. I can make her do all kinds of tricks with these.

October 20, 2016

My dog absolutely loved the taste of these treats. My dog does not like biscuit treats so these were a great soft treat alternative. Unfortunately if my dog ate more than one of these they always gave him an upset stomach, and sometimes loose stool so I had to stop purchasing them questioning their quality.

May 28, 2016

My dog loves his Snaugages. He knows when I have been grocery shopping. He sniffs the treats out and take his treats out of the bag. He would keep eating them if I would keep feeding him. :)

February 26, 2016

Back from shopping with more treats for my dogs, one of several favourites. These are different shaped treats of beef, bacon, and cheese all in one sack as they call it. The shapes are fire hydrants, shoes, and cars.