Snickers Chocolate Candy Bar, Singles
Good

Snickers Chocolate Candy Bar, Singles Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 797 in Chocolate

January 25, 2017

Ok so do i still need to convince you? It's snickers baby! The nut and whatever you call that nougaty filing is just so right. I'm a nut and chocolate lover and this is just perfect.

January 17, 2017

Stickers are my favorite bar,I love the chocolate, the nuts ,the caramel flavors all mixed together, its delicious and sweet,definitely a great snack and I would recommend to everyone, yummy. I buy it in the dollar store when I need a snack or when feeling hungry

June 22, 2016

I'd say that Snickers are a lot like Mars, but with peanuts. I do prefer this white vanilla nougat to the marshmallow nougat that Mars has. It's a great fast snack/energy boost to pick up at the checkout or in a vending machine. And b/c it has peanuts it is a tad healthier than some plain chocolate/candy bars. The caramel in it is perfect and soft, and it gives a small hit of good chocolate with it.

June 22, 2016

ever since the mars bar became penut free, Snickers has become my go to chocolate when i want a peanut fix. love how it has a little bit of everything but its not sticky like some other chocolates.

June 22, 2016

Snickers are a great SUBSTANTIAL chocolate bar. I grab one at the grocery checkout when I am feeling HUNGRY and need to satisfy that! The nougat, peanuts, caramel and chocolate are a delicious combination.

January 22, 2016

Stickers are my favorite bar,I love the chocolate, the nuts ,the caramel flavors all mixed together, its heavenly,definitely a great snack and I would recommend to everyone, yummy

January 15, 2016

I love these Snickers bars. They are tasty and a convenient snack for a working ,and lunch box!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's