Snickers Chocolate Candy Bar, Singles
Good

Snickers Chocolate Candy Bar, Singles Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 737 in Chocolate

June 22, 2016

I'd say that Snickers are a lot like Mars, but with peanuts. I do prefer this white vanilla nougat to the marshmallow nougat that Mars has. It's a great fast snack/energy boost to pick up at the checkout or in a vending machine. And b/c it has peanuts it is a tad healthier than some plain chocolate/candy bars. The caramel in it is perfect and soft, and it gives a small hit of good chocolate with it.

June 22, 2016

ever since the mars bar became penut free, Snickers has become my go to chocolate when i want a peanut fix. love how it has a little bit of everything but its not sticky like some other chocolates.

June 22, 2016

Snickers are a great SUBSTANTIAL chocolate bar. I grab one at the grocery checkout when I am feeling HUNGRY and need to satisfy that! The nougat, peanuts, caramel and chocolate are a delicious combination.

January 22, 2016

Stickers are my favorite bar,I love the chocolate, the nuts ,the caramel flavors all mixed together, its heavenly,definitely a great snack and I would recommend to everyone, yummy

January 15, 2016

I love these Snickers bars. They are tasty and a convenient snack for a working ,and lunch box!