Snoogle Chic Jersey - Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with 100% Jersey Cotton Knit Easy on-off Zippered Cover - Heather Gray Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 108 in Maternity - Pillows

If you are like most people, one pillow throughout the night is just not enough. There's the pillow that goes behind your back for support, the one between your knees for temperature control and the two to prop up your head to aid in breathing. And, if you're pregnant... don't forget to add one more for tummy support. The Snoogle is uniquely designed to follow the natural contour and shape of your body from head to toe. Perfect for sleeping, relaxing and even nursing baby. Complete with easy-off zippered removable washable cover.

October 23, 2015

I bought one during my pregnancy Andover didn't really like it . I spent more time trying to get comfortable than sleeping. The pillow was to puffy to support my big belly and would' stay under belly. It is way over priced ! Buying a 15$ body pillow would have the exact same result just this time I paid 60$ for it . Don't waste your money

0.5/5

October 23, 2015

I can't see how this is a needed or wanted item.I guess it's comfy, but just not that important. A bed and ordinary puillow is all you need. Waste of money.

April 14, 2014

Moms I work with love this pillow! It eliminates the need for, well... at least three pillows from their bed! ;) The only caveat is that Mom may want additional pillows under her head to help prevent heartburn. Also, an extension for back support would be lovely.

September 20, 2013

the design is nice, really comfortable, but a bit over priced when compared with other similar pillow.

June 18, 2013

Love this Pillow! It is the only reason I was able to sleep at all during pregnancy!