• Snow Fairy Shower Gel
  • Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Snow Fairy Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 841 in Bath & Body

This daily body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. Its breakthrough formula combines Natural Colloidal Oatmeal - long known to soothe skin - with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to help replenish skin's natural moisture. The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free and hypoallergenic so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin

March 02, 2016

I personally liked this shower gel, it had a soft sweet smell,lathered up fairly well,didn't leave any soap residue, it left my skin clean and refreshed ,my only complaint was it doesn't last long ,so I was constantly having to buy more ,I wish it came in bigger bottles, other than that it's a great product

May 11, 2015

I just finished my bottle of this and I'm so sad! It's smells DELICIOUS!!!

February 17, 2012

The SMELL is the best part of this product. It makes my entire bathroom and top floor smell good. The smell is like bubble gum. My husband loves it too. I can't say that it provides more moisture than any other product. I just use it and buy it for the smell!

December 02, 2011

Every year when the holidays are over, I realize that I had wanted to try Snow Fairy, but missed my chance yet again. This year I made sure to snag a bottle as soon as it was available. Was it as good as everyone says?

Indeed! It's a sweetly scented (like candy) shower gel that's pink, with irridescent sparkle! What is there not to love. It should be noted that no, the shimmer does not make you look like a glitter bomb, in fact it does not stay on your skin at all. It is a tad pricey if you get the smaller bottle though, so take a chance. It is worth it to buy big,

November 28, 2011

Well its that time of the year again.I love when snow fairy comes out at lush.It smells like bubblegum and cotton candy and vanilla and has this iridescent glitter throughout it.I also use it in my hair it gives it a bit of sparkle and smells heavenly.Young girls would love this stuff not just for the smell but its this hot pink right in your face color. I also love lush ethics that they are a vegetarian company.It is expensive but it is a treat and not something that you can get all year round.It sells out super fast so get it fast.

January 30, 2007

Yes, it does seem a little early (or late, depending on how you look at it) to rate Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel. It only comes out for the Christmas holidays, and when it does, it flies of shelves immediately.

I found this blurb/quote on an old Lush page about it:

"Snow Fairy shower gel is pink and sparkly so you can flutter around smelling sweet and looking twinkly all through the festive season. You can use it to wash your hair and body and it smells just like our Candy Fluff dusting powder, sweet but sexy."

Sweet and sexy basically sums it up.

I can't even begin to explain how much I love this stuff. The scent is absolutely sweet and amazing, bringing back childhood memories through scent, but still manages to be sexy. This year I put money aside so that I could buy four of the largest bottles!!! That's how much I love it. On a scale from 1 to 10, it's a ka-billion and three. Yeah, that's how much I like it lol. If you know someone who has it ask to smell it and you wont be able to wait until next Christmas to get your hands on some!