Snuggie Reviews

Ranked #689 out of 1007 in Misc

May 05, 2015

Lets face it, everyone knows how silly this product looks, although it is actually pretty useful. I like being warm and having access to other things such as my laptop. I just wish this blanket was softer then it would compete with my other super soft blankets.

May 05, 2015

The only time I ever found this even a little practical was on an airplane ride. Other than that, a traditional blanket would do just fine.

May 05, 2015

Snuggies are very fun and nice to use. They keep you pretty warm, my sister has one and I use it sometimes. Comes in different colours too, hers is pink!

May 05, 2015

My Mom got me a Snuggie a few years ago for my birthday and I can't stand that thing. I donated it. It is so cumbersome and annoying. Our kids laughed the 1st time I put it on, it really is silly looking. It looks like you're wearing a church robe. Those aren't popular in the US that much now.

May 05, 2015

I received this (in animal print) as a joke gift for my birthday 3 years ago - AND IT IS THE BEST THING I OWN. I travel a lot throughout the year and I always roll this up in my carry on because it's always so cold on the airplane, and their blankets aren't the warmest - and I am always cold. I cocoon myself in my snuggie and (attempt) sleep. In the winter I also cocoon myself in this in bed...because I just love the fleecy feeling - even after 3 years of use and multiple washes. I really want to buy another one now.

leacarol added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers