• Snuggle Dryer Sheets
  • Snuggle Dryer Sheets

Snuggle Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 04, 2016

These smell so nice. They are great for the dryer and leave clothes fresh and static free. I throw a few in my sock drawer, suitcase, running shoes, anywhere you can imagine for a fresh smell!

October 04, 2016

Fantastic dryer sheets! The smell is lasting but not overbearing. I have chemical sensitivities and these do not affect me. Have been my favourite for years and try the new scents when they come out.

October 03, 2016

The only fabric softener I'll buy! I love the way my clean laundry smells coming out of the dryer! The scent is always long lasting, and effective. It's not too overpowering either

August 16, 2016

J'adore Snuggle dryer sheets, il sent super bon et les vêtements gardent leur fragrance super longtemps! C'est un énorme point positif pour moi!je le rachèterai c'est sur!

February 07, 2016

There is a vast variety of dryer sheets at the store but these have always been a favourite of mine. They work really well at getting rid of static and I loooooovvveee the smell of snuggle! So nice and you can smell it on your clothes for a long time after you wash and dry.

January 23, 2016

Like These the best/most of one's we tried.Good for Softness.
and for fellow Fur baby families. pretty good at coming out hair free!

January 06, 2016

Love Snuggle laundry products. If you use the fabric softener with the same dryer sheets the amazing smell on the clothes last so long.

January 06, 2016

I really don't find one dryer sheet is better than another ,the clothes are left with a nice scent and no static

September 14, 2015

I like these sheets but I find the smell too strong so I often cut the sheets in half. They also work great to put in dressers and closets to give a fresh scent.

September 13, 2015

They smell fantastic and don't irritate my skin