Snuggle Scent Boosters Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

Bon produit qui laisse mes vêtements légèrement parfumé et super doux lors du toucher. Simple et rapide car le produit est sous forme de pastille. Efficace.

November 08, 2016

J'aime les produits snuggle, mais je préfère ceux en liquide que ceux en pastille comme ceux-ci. Je n'ai pas l'impression que tous mes vêtements sont bien frais, alors qu'en liquide, oui.

March 16, 2016

i got these on a whim one day because they were on sale just to see what they were all about. Though they are convenient I did not think they were worth the money, they do not do anything different from my other detergents. Didnt notice a difference in feel or smell. i probably wouldn't try again

February 24, 2016

while I love the convenience of these little pods, I wish that they used the liquid fabric softener in here. It worked pretty well and our clothes smelled fresher longer, but, it would be nice if they changed it so that it's more like a tide pod, where it has the liquid instead of a powder

February 13, 2016

These don't smell so great - they definitely don't smell as good as regular liquid Snuggle. They didn't always dissolve completely and left a residue in my washing machine.

February 13, 2016

For sure, it smell very great and you can easily recognize it's a Snuggle product between a lot of other stuff. But for what it's for, the price is a bit high... and something, the capsules had problem to dissolve completly in the washer and I have to wash twice...

January 21, 2016

Bought these and used with my towels .. I found that they worked very well .. my towels smelled cleaner longer .. and I just love the smell of them .. for heavily soiled clothes I would use two.

January 21, 2016

More times then enough I got laundry out of the washer ( or if I missed it the dryer) with hunks of the powder in my clothes. They very rarely dissolve properly.

January 17, 2016

I got a sample of these and then bought some... I can honestly say I won't be buying again . It was a good scent but didn't last as long as I figured it would. The granules that come in bottles are much better at lasting.

January 14, 2016

This product smells really good but I find the bottles lasts way longer and are way cheaper. Not worth it.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS