So delicious coconut milk nog beverage
Good

So delicious coconut milk nog beverage Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

January 09, 2016

Superb product! I was offered this as a dairy alternative at a family member's home over the holidays, and I was blown away by the creaminess and authenticity of this product. It tasted EXACTLY like eggnog made with cream! No weird after-taste, not sickeningly sweet, and didn't make me sick at the end of the night. This the THE BEST dairy-free eggnog I've ever had!
I've also used this instead of milk when making tea, and it makes it taste a bit like chai. DELICIOUS!

January 05, 2016

This drink is so good. I can never find it anywhere though so my husbands dad who is a truck driver and travels a lot always finds it and brings it home for me during the holidays.

November 23, 2015

Wow, I'm in love!!! I have tried every dairy free eggnog out there and most taste terrible! But this one.. I want to go back to the store and buy them all!!
I love this in with my pumpkin and chai tea or by itself ice cold.
I can't get over how good it tastes!

If you are someone who is dairy intolerant and are looking for a wonderful holiday treat - might I suggest this.
Or perhaps I'll buy them all first!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation