So delicious coconut milk nog beverage
Good

So delicious coconut milk nog beverage Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 83 in Non-Dairy

January 09, 2016

Superb product! I was offered this as a dairy alternative at a family member's home over the holidays, and I was blown away by the creaminess and authenticity of this product. It tasted EXACTLY like eggnog made with cream! No weird after-taste, not sickeningly sweet, and didn't make me sick at the end of the night. This the THE BEST dairy-free eggnog I've ever had!
    I've also used this instead of milk when making tea, and it makes it taste a bit like chai. DELICIOUS!

January 05, 2016

This drink is so good. I can never find it anywhere though so my husbands dad who is a truck driver and travels a lot always finds it and brings it home for me during the holidays.

November 23, 2015

Wow, I'm in love!!! I have tried every dairy free eggnog out there and most taste terrible! But this one.. I want to go back to the store and buy them all!!
    I love this in with my pumpkin and chai tea or by itself ice cold.
    I can't get over how good it tastes!

If you are someone who is dairy intolerant and are looking for a wonderful holiday treat - might I suggest this.
    Or perhaps I'll buy them all first!