So Delicious coconut milk with vanilla

So Delicious coconut milk with vanilla Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 51 in Milk & Cream

February 24, 2017

I am a huge lover of all things coconut! Unfortunately this just didn't do it for me. The taste is way too sweet and I had a hard time finishing my morning smoothie.

February 24, 2017

We use this milk daily for cooking, baking and drinking. It is great. My daughter is anaphylaxtic to dairy, so we use a lot of so delicious products in our home.

March 13, 2016

My go to!! I have this on everything it's soo delicious and creamy and the perfect replacement for milk! I love all the coconut milks bu lt their vanilla is my far my fav!!!

August 31, 2015

So Delicious!!!!! The name says it all. I tried this for the first time through a sampling event. I was hooked after the first sip. i'm not a big fan of regular milk and wanted a good alternative. this came in just in time. It has a really smooth and creamy taste. so much bettrer than regular milk with even better nutritional value.

August 31, 2012

I am a lover of all things coconut! I was excited to try this product, and as a loyal "so delicious" customer, I had no doubt it would be great! I was wrong. I found it to be way too sweet. After a few sips, I thought I was going to gag. I thought it would be a nice break from the soy and almond beverages I like to drink, but I just don't see that it would be worth to buy again. I plan to use the rest in smoothies and baking. Really dissappointed.