So Delicious coconut milk with vanilla
Good

So Delicious coconut milk with vanilla Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 41 in Milk & Cream

March 13, 2016

My go to!! I have this on everything it's soo delicious and creamy and the perfect replacement for milk! I love all the coconut milks bu lt their vanilla is my far my fav!!!

August 31, 2015

So Delicious!!!!! The name says it all. I tried this for the first time through a sampling event. I was hooked after the first sip. i'm not a big fan of regular milk and wanted a good alternative. this came in just in time. It has a really smooth and creamy taste. so much bettrer than regular milk with even better nutritional value.

August 31, 2012

I am a lover of all things coconut! I was excited to try this product, and as a loyal "so delicious" customer, I had no doubt it would be great! I was wrong. I found it to be way too sweet. After a few sips, I thought I was going to gag. I thought it would be a nice break from the soy and almond beverages I like to drink, but I just don't see that it would be worth to buy again. I plan to use the rest in smoothies and baking. Really dissappointed.