So Delicious Organic Minis Fudge Bar

So Delicious Organic Minis Fudge Bar Reviews

Ranked #396 out of 424 in Ice Cream

October 12, 2016

After complaining about missing my ice cream bars due to my dairy allergy my mom surprised me by picking these up. These have quickly become my family's favourite! The taste is exactly the same as other real ice cream bars! Unlike other coconut based ice creams, this one does not have a lingering coconut flavour so it tastes more like the real thing! These are the perfect after dinner snack!

June 26, 2015

These are guilt free bits of deliciousness! They are every bit as tasty as ones with dairy. Those with dairy allergies or just wanting to avoid consuming animal products will be so thrilled that creamy chocolate desserts are back on the menu! I also love the size, as they are perfect for kids! A must try product :)

April 07, 2012

These are so good!You don't miss the dairy at all.Its made from coconut milk which tastes so creamy and silky.These are perfect for people with dairy allergies or vegans.It the perfect size for a snack and perfect on a hot sunny day. The ingredients are as follows:

ORGANIC COCONUT MILK (WATER, ORGANIC COCONUT CREAM), ORGANIC AGAVE SYRUP, ORGANIC INULIN, ORGANIC COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), ORGANIC DRIED CANE SYRUP, WATER, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, CARRAGEENAN.

December 06, 2011

When I became vegan, one of my many fears was giving up sweets. What ever would I eat to grieve over break ups, or during Disney Movie marathons?
    So my relief when I came across this was unfathomable. While some vegan substitutes turn out really funky, this treat is as close to the real thing as you could possibly get. It's smooth and creamy, and as the brand itself states, it's so delicious. They're quite small but it's perfect because this way I don't over indulge terribly, and they're still fulfilling.
    Treat yourself! These please even my non-vegan family members and friends.

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder