So Good Soy Milk

So Good Soy Milk Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 83 in Non-Dairy

March 15, 2017

As a vegan, plant based milk is very important. I buy some every week. So I want the best taste, nutrients and a good price. So Good gives me all of these. It's not as thick as soy milks often are (which I really dislike), and it tastes just right. You have flavour options, but I prefer to buy the unsweetened one to avoid too much sugar in my diet. The taste is still good even without sugar! I would definetely recommand it.

March 13, 2017

I have never tried soy milk before, but decided to gove it a shot as I know it would be better for my kids and I! The taste was really great...it was really smooth and just all around great! I would recommend anyone to try this milk! So yummy!

February 10, 2017

I have given Soy Milk a chance several times and it just isn't for me. Overall I'm not a fan of the taste or the consistency of it. Its a lot like water with a tbsp of milk poured in. The nutritional value is also pretty weak. I'll stick with Almond or Cashew Milk.

February 10, 2017

The variety of different flavours is great. They all taste very yummy. But have you actually red the nutrition label? I bought this hoping to make my diet a little bit healthier. But really there is not much nutritional value here. That had me disappointed.

February 10, 2017

I use the original brand for baking and for mashed potatoes etc-- I find it works really well! It is a bit expensive but all milk is these days! I haven't tried any of the other flavours yet....

February 10, 2017

Tried this and am not a fan. A bit too sweet for my liking and when i looked at the ingredient list, the major compsition is water. A bit disappointed.

April 20, 2016

I use this for all my baking and daily consumption. I am absolutely addicted. it makes the best smoothies and iced coffee base. Recently my fiance switched to soy milk as well.

May 29, 2015

This was just average for me. I don't often purchase soy milk beverages and this reminded me why. Even the regular flavour just had a really weird taste...and all I did was add it to tea.