• So...? Kiss Me Perfume
  • So...? Kiss Me Perfume

So...? Kiss Me Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1043 out of 1233 in Perfume

Kiss Me by So..? is a fresh, clean scent and is ideal for everyday wear. Contains top notes of blueberries, pineapple and citron, middle notes of sweet vanilla and flowers and base notes: musk and natural woods.

April 01, 2016

This was one of the first perfumes I had ever used too!! Ugh I love the smell of it still! I don't know if I would still wear it because my tastes have changed! But it is wonderful!

April 01, 2016

I got this perfume for free, but the prices ive seen it at are pretty great too! I have to say, if i am traveling i bring this with me because i can fit the bottle in a shoe which makes for easier packing, and it smells good too.

August 22, 2010

This has a very very strong scent. I really liked it when I was younger, but now I find it a bit overpowering. But, if you only spray it once it is really quite nice. The scent is a blackcurrant, vanilla, pineapple, citrus, musk and natural woods flavour. I think its the musk and natural woods that really makes it powerful. But needless to say, not bad.

It's a slightly more powerful scent than its corresponding 'fragrance spray', and I think I like the perfume scent better.

kristina13 added a new review for