So Nice Almondmilk

So Nice Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

January 16, 2016

I love this almondmilk!!!! Little bit to much fat in it (that's why i prefer unsweetenedone) but the taste is great and the quality are good. I use this in my coffe and recipes.

August 13, 2015

I was surprised by the taste, I really liked this. I found there was no nutty taste, its smooth, not over or under sweet, perfect taste.

May 09, 2015

This is a nice change of pace from regular soy milk, has a fantastic nutty taste and is awesome on cereal!

April 01, 2015

I was a little shocked that I actually liked this almond milk. I don't drink it by itself. I love to add frozen fruit and pieces of apples to make a smoothie with it. Delicious.

April 01, 2015

I don't like the taste of these on their own but in smoothies and baking they are delicious!

March 15, 2015

Delicious nutty flavor. Satisfies your thirst and is perfect for baking or adding to your cereal. A quality product that tastes fresh and is a healthy option.

March 11, 2015

So happy to find almond milk without carrageenan. Tastes wonderful too. Would recommend over other brands.