So Nice Soy Milk

So Nice Soy Milk Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

June 30, 2015

Best milk hands down. We are moving away from animals products for health and ethical reasons and this milk is perfect. Great with cereal and smoothies. Dont even miss regular milk at all this to us is so much better.

April 11, 2015

I'm a huge fan of soy milk and I really like this brand! It's great quality soy milk and you would never know you are drinking soy milk because it's so yummy! Comes in different flavours so everyone can enjoy it.

April 01, 2015

A great tasting and refreshing milk alternative. Delicious flavours to choose from. I've used it for baking and my recipes turned out very tasty.

March 14, 2015

I don't like regular milk but this brand is good I also enjoy the chocolate one

November 03, 2014

I don't drink milk for ethical reasons. I think I've tried every milk substitute out there -- everything from oat milk to rice milk, almond and all the soy options. By far my most favourite is the So Nice Unsweetened Organic soy milk! It doesn't have that gross aftertaste that other soy milks tend to have. It's not sickly sweet like some of the other brands. It's organic and non-GMO. Every morning I use it to make an iced latte & add a teensy bit of stevia. It's so perfect! Even my super-fussy boyfriend uses it on cereal everyday. It's to the point where I will go without if my store doesn't have this particular soy milk. I love it that much!

August 15, 2014

it taste better than regular milk and kids like to drink it but it is way more nutrition than serving juice to them.

April 15, 2014

taste good for soy milk when you have problem with milk this is the one to try

March 05, 2014

Love this in the vanilla flavour. Really good in smoothies esp since it adds both the sweetness and the silkiness that u need. Amazing amazing and comes great on sale at food basics and walmart.

June 06, 2011

This is a GREAT soy milk. I have been through so many different kinds with my allergic child. This seems to be the best tasting and has the best consistency to it. There is many different flavours which is a bonus, so were able to switch it up every once in awhile. They use only organic, non-GMO soybeans grown right here in Canada and the US. Which is another bonus in my eyes. I refuse to ever buy another Soy milk ever now.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye