• So Susan-Haute Light - Highlighting Pencil
Good

So Susan-Haute Light - Highlighting Pencil Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 77 in Highlighter

March 13, 2016

I'm not even sure where I got this pencil but I love it It is perfect for around your eyes. It applies perfectly and fits into my makeup bag perfectly. If you are looking for a highlighter pencil this is the one.

February 28, 2016

This highlighting stick has become a staple in my daily makeup routine. Although it has many uses I use it to highlight my brows. After I've filled, shaped and set my brows I use this to highlight. I draw a line above, below and then use a small concealer brush to blend it out. It is on the thicker end of creamy so it takes a bit to blend it out. Once blended it looks natural and adds to the shape of my brows.

December 29, 2015

I received this high-light pencil as part of my #TopBox this month valued at $19.95. this @OhSusan Highlighting Pencil is such a great solution. quick and very easy to use. Because it is formulated with White Truffle extract and Eyeseryl® peptide it also helps illuminate dark, puffy looking eyes and helps to increase skin elasticity. You can use it as an eye shadow base, as a concealer, on your brow and check bones to help lighten and make any where you apply it look more radiant. I have never used any product like it. I really love this multi-use cosmetic pencil.