Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Reviews

Ranked #939 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Soap and glory The righteous butter is an award winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A formula for anyone who's lost that rubbing feeling and wants to bring it on back. With a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer.

July 04, 2016

I like using anything by Soap & Glory because I trust the results. Your skin will feel soft. I love the scent because it means I don't need to put on perfume. I have sensitive skin but wearing this, I didn't notice any irritation. Always do a patch test first.

January 04, 2016

Bought the Body butter for dry skin. I used it for extremely dry skin, and needed extreme hydration. It does hydrate, however it does leave a greasy film behind. I started using it just before i go to bed so I didn't have to touch anything else.

October 06, 2015

A very thick luxurious body butter. Smells so clean and fresh. My go to lotion for dry winters. honestly makes you smell so good all day. and Feel so clean and good.

August 24, 2015

Love this body butter. I started using it instead of Cake Beauty body butter because the shipping was too expensive. I really like Righteous butter. It smells delicious and moisturizes really well.

April 22, 2015

I love this body butter. I really like the smell and it moisturizes really well. The price is great and it's easily accessible. I was using Cake beauty but the shipping is crazy expensive so I switched the this.

October 08, 2013

This may be a tad expensive, but it's TOTALLY worth it! The skin is left feeling soft, smooth, supple and scented. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!

September 29, 2010

Best used right after the shower! After using for only a week straight, my skin is so much softer than before. Great scent, not overpowering at all. Can't wait to try other products of the same brand!

June 01, 2010

I picked this up when it was on sale and was pleasantly surprised.

It leaves my skin super soft throughout the entire day and smells great - I don't find the scent too strong like some other body butters.

The coverage is great too, it's lasted me a couple of months for the jar and I will definitely buy it again!

September 12, 2009

I first used this stuff when my mother in law brought some home. I am not the type to go spend 10$ on body lotion. I put some on my hands and feet before I left for out of town business. My hands were still soft 3 days later. I came home and had to buy some for myself. I also got more for my wedding shower, which is great because its all i use anymore. It has a nice scent, and goes on so smooth, leaving me soft for days. I always have very dry skin so this helps keep the snakeskin effect at bay for the winter.

I also love the packaging and how quirky and sassy their vibe is.

June 23, 2009

The packaging on this products (and all of their others) is so cute and has a retro vibe, which is what originally drew me to it.
I've been putting this on after I shower, and it leaves my skin so incredibly soft, and it smells good! It is a moderately strong scent, but I love it. It makes me think of retro smells (I know that sounds weird, but that's what I thought of when I smelled it). It costs more that I would expect, but I think the results are definitely worth the price.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!