Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 843 in Bath & Body

January 13, 2016

Absolutely love it! Smells great and quickly gets off all the dry skin on my body. It is a must have!

August 25, 2015

I love this body scrub. It makes me feel
Super clean and almost glowy when I get out of the shower. I love this scrub and Suki's scrub.

November 20, 2014

I really like this scrub! I liked the smell and I thought it worked well. It was a little hard to get it all rinsed out of your tub well, but no biggie!
It made my skin very smooth.....

However, it is not 10 but 19 dollars, and I find that too expensive.
I would like it, but I am too frugal for that.

November 20, 2014

I have yet to discover a more effective body scrub than this one. I love the smell but my boyfriend said it smells like playdough.
I tend to get bumps on my arms and thighs and this has definitely helped get rid of them over time. I use this a couple times a week and it does the trick. It is a bit pricey here in Canada, but for me it's worth it.

May 14, 2014

Oh yea!! This was awesome!
I loooove the smell of this scrub. My skin now feels super silky.
It's a bright yellow colour which was surprising. It even made my skin yellow in the shower, but when it rinsed off my skin colour went back to normal.
I would definitely recommend this scrub.

October 08, 2013

I cannot begin to describe how much I love this brand. Their products make me fall in love with my skin again! The Flake away is great for dry skin -- it leaves the skin hydrated and scented! I had the scent on me all through the day! Love, Love, Love!!

August 29, 2013

Super effective and smells great.

June 02, 2013

While I absolutely love Soap & Glory products, this one was a miss for me. I did not like the consistency of the product or smell. It exfoliates 'okay' at best and it leaves this terrible film in your tub after you are done using it. Would not repurchase this product again, especially at the going rate of $18 per tub

June 28, 2011

I use this scrub on a regular basis, usually before or after shaving and at least twice a week. It really moisturizes your skin, after you get out of the shower, you feel like you have cream or lotion on already. It is great for shaving since the exfoilation helps to avoid ingrown hairs and get rid of dead skin. For 10 bucks it is one of the most effective scrubs I have ever used. I like that it contains large scrubbing beads to really rough away all the yucky stuff. It smells pretty yummy too. I have found similar scrubs at The Body Shop and even in exclusive little boutiques but for this price, quantity and availability, this scrub is the best.

Updated On: January 09, 2012

I just went into the drugstore to purchase this product again and found it was not $10 but $18! They raised their prices way too much for me, I love this product but $20 on one tub is just a bit too much for me.