Soap and glory hand food

Soap and glory hand food Reviews

Ranked #766 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 24, 2016

I purchased a sample pack with minis of the three scents and I love it. The smell is strong so I can see how people may be turned off by it but I personally love the scents, the rose one especially. These are great because they are hydrating without leaving my hands feeling too greasy!

January 04, 2016

I do not enjoy the smell of soap and glory products. Though the qualit of the lotion is good and moisturizers well, the smell is too perfumey for my liking. Only buy if you are not sensitive to scent.

January 04, 2016

I love that this hand food doesn't leave my hands greasy but it absorbs nicely and has a fantastic fragrance which the brand is known for. But it isn't overpowering. I often use it for elbow or my feet but then have a food cream as well! Love it!

March 10, 2015

I know people out there rave about this but my hands just get super dry and even more cracked after using this. I do adore the rose scent, but I just can get over the feeling it leaves on my hands. It's odd because when you first try it, it feels like your hands are going to love this.

Definitely a no-go for me.

October 29, 2014

I bought this product from drug mart. It has a cute pink package that attracts me to buy it. The scent of this product is a little bit peachy and smells great to me:) It is really not greasy and can carry anywhere since it is a small size:D Love it!