Soap & Glory Catch a Wrinkle in Time Day Moisturizer

Soap & Glory Catch a Wrinkle in Time Day Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #557 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 07, 2015

This moisturizer smells lovely and is not over empowering. Kudos to the marketing team for coming up with a catchy name for this product. It was definitely a conservation starter when I had guests use my washroom. This moisturizer is hydrating, however I felt that I had to apply several layers on my face and neck to feel fully moisturized. Consequently, after using this for a month, I almost finished the bottle. Although this product is very affordable, I would be more inclined to pay a couple of more dollars for a moisturizer that would last me 2-3 months longer. The packaging of this moisturizer is very adorable and feminine but I do find that it is targeted towards a younger market. I like that it comes in a tube rather than a pot as it is more sanitary. The only change I would make would be to have a snap on cap to make it travel friendly. Finally, for a day moisturizer, consider having built in SPF in the cream. For this reason alone, I think that this would discourage consumers from purchasing this product.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender