Soap & Glory Catch a Wrinkle in Time Day Moisturizer

Soap & Glory Catch a Wrinkle in Time Day Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #598 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 07, 2015

This moisturizer smells lovely and is not over empowering. Kudos to the marketing team for coming up with a catchy name for this product. It was definitely a conservation starter when I had guests use my washroom. This moisturizer is hydrating, however I felt that I had to apply several layers on my face and neck to feel fully moisturized. Consequently, after using this for a month, I almost finished the bottle. Although this product is very affordable, I would be more inclined to pay a couple of more dollars for a moisturizer that would last me 2-3 months longer. The packaging of this moisturizer is very adorable and feminine but I do find that it is targeted towards a younger market. I like that it comes in a tube rather than a pot as it is more sanitary. The only change I would make would be to have a snap on cap to make it travel friendly. Finally, for a day moisturizer, consider having built in SPF in the cream. For this reason alone, I think that this would discourage consumers from purchasing this product.