• Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash
  • Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash

Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 552 in Body Wash

Rub a handful of Clean, Girls onto slightly damp skin until it forms a thick, luxurious lather, and then rinse. Dry off, and follow with moisturizer if you feel you must.

September 02, 2016

love love love this soap made my skin so soft and it also felt very hydrated as well. didn't leave any soap residue either which is awsome and very important to me

June 27, 2016

This body wash smells amazing and lathers up so nicely, leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. Packaging is so pretty too! Great product! I highly recommend it!

March 06, 2015

I really like this! It lathers well, smells delightful, and leaves your skin feeling nice and clean. I like to follow up with the body spray (Mist You Madly).

It also doesn't hurt that the gel is pearlescent pink and the packaging design is adorable.

January 16, 2015

Nice scent. Lots of bubbles. Nice moisturizing formula. Pricey but watch for sales.

May 31, 2014

i personally love this stuff.

my problem is that i can never find a soap that helps keep my skin nice.
it always ends up soo dry !

August 16, 2011

I was a little skeptical about trying this body wash because a) I am a die hard Dove body wash fan b) it was a little pricey and c) I'd never heard of it BUT so glad I did. It comes in a cute pink bottle and smells amazing! I've been using it for about a month now and my skin is always silky smooth after I get out of the shower. I'd definitely buy again!

April 20, 2011

Typically my boyfriend and I use IVORY body wash and while shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart I stumbled upon this brand of products, Soap & Glory. It was a rainy day that day and the label turned my frown and curiosity upside down. At the time I felt for $10 I should treat myself to a more female/girly body wash.
I'm so glad I did, even though my boyfriend is scent sensitive post shower the scent doesn't bother him at all. After using the product for a week I can't confidently say this is an all around great product. Size, price, packaging, soap texture, bubbles, and scent - I highly recommend, I'm hooked!

Scented with notes of Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Magnolia, Freesia, Vanilla and Musk.
Two of my favourite scents are Bergamot and Vanilla, what are yours??

February 08, 2011

Every time Soap & Glory products come into the office I have to try them. I love the cheeky packaging and the scents. This particular body wash smells divine and the scent lingers on my skin long after using it. I love that it dispenses with a pump vs. squeezing it out of the bottle. It's just convenient and faster.

This body wash has top notes of citrus, bergamot, mandarin, jasmine and freesia layered with musks, sandalwood, vanilla and amber. The musk/vanilla/sandalwood and freesia are the notes that seem to stick with me, which is a good thing as those are some of my favourites.

Like everything else in my shower (bathroom?), this was sent to me compliments of the brand. I'd definitely buy this myself if I ever ran out of body wash.