• Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Buff
  • Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Buff

Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Buff Reviews

Ranked #506 out of 900 in Bath & Body

September 21, 2016

I love this stuff. Smells great and the tub lasts a good long time which is good as the price is a little high compared to other scrubs. I like how my skin feels after I use it - no residue or waxy feeling like some others.

November 10, 2014

Soap and Glory is my new favorite bath and body product brand. The scent of all their products is just so clean and fresh. This scrub in particular isn't my favorite scrub by them, but it was the first I tried and it still works wonderfully.

March 10, 2014

The price is a little high, but I love this product! It smells so good and really does leave my skin feeling so soft.
    It makes a really nice scrub and it feels so expensive and luxurious!

June 02, 2013

I have used many different scrubs, and I always come back to this one. It is a bit pricey at $18 for a tub but it is amazing. I love the scent of this product & that it leaves no film on your skin after use. It is scented with 'mist you madly' which has notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk. Exfoliates well and leaves skin hydrated & smelling divine after use. I bit steep in terms of pricing but when you find something that works this well, it's worth every penny!