Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It™ Multitasking Scrub and Mask Reviews

Ranked #452 out of 558 in Masks

February 08, 2016

Makes your skin so soft and radiant! Actually get compliments on my skin in the few days after I use this. My only complaint is it needs to be a tad bit thicker but it's nice. Not to harsh for my semi-sensitive skin!

December 08, 2015

I absolutely adore Scrub Your Nose In It! I use it about once a week as a mask, or sometimes if I want to do a quick cleaning, I'll use it as an face scrub too! I love the smell, the consistency is amazing, and a small amount of product goes a long way!

August 23, 2015

A pricey product but always up for a grab when on offer! A very effective product and helps minimise my pores and blackheads massively! Leaves my skin soft after all my dead skin is removed and also leaves my face with a cooling sensation which helps close my pores after rinsed off with cold water. Would recommend to people with oily to combination skin as it helps balance out oils too and is a harsh scrub that is effective when used 1-2 times a week!

July 27, 2015

The more I use from this brand, the less I like. This scrub just felt like sand paper on my face and smelled like toothpaste. It didn't help my skin at all, it actually irritated my pores more and made my skin so much more oily.

April 20, 2015

This stuff broke my face out in hives and I returned it. I even have a few acne scars from the bumps now around my nose and along my jawline. I complained to the company as well. Do not try if you have sensitive skin!

April 20, 2015

This product does exactly what the name says and does it well! I prefer to use it as a mask in my T zone while my conditioner sets in the shower and find that it clears my pores even better then the nose strips. The smell is minty and refreshing. This works good as a scrub as well but not as good as others I've tried.

January 07, 2015

This product is okay. The tube comes with lots of product. I am not a fan of the smell. But it seems to work okay. I really should use it more often.

December 05, 2014

This is one of my favorite face scrubs
    It clears your pores and takes away all you dry skin leaving your face super clean and smelling good.
    I showed this product to my mom, she has oily skin and is in her 50s, and she loved it. She always wanted me to pick one up for her when I would go get a new one. Im in my 20s and have combination skin and this scrub didn't leave my face feeling light and dry after like some other ones, but did not make my face overly oily like other products. My skin is very sensitive to products and this scrub did not cause any issues for me.

July 18, 2013

This scrub is really easy to use: Simply apply a pea sized dollop to a damp t-zone* and massage it in using gentle, circular motions. You then move on to the less clogged areas of the face before rinsing off with warm water.

To use as a mask: Just leave a thin layer on the skin for 3 minutes. I have found that the mask is great to use once a week as it absorbs oil and leaves skin looking radiant and bright.

I find this scrub is a lot gentler than ones I've used in the past - I usually find that some facial exfoliators leave my face looking really red. Scrub Your Nose In It seems to have the opposite effect, leaving my skin looking radiant and very soft to the touch, with no red patches in sight. I use this product twice a week.

The scrub has a lovely peppermint scent to it which I love and I think the product will last quite a while as you only need a small amount per use. Since using this I have seen a big improvement on my t-zone. I definitely would recommend this product!! 

July 08, 2012

Best facial scrub I've ever used - it really works!!! I have sensitive skin and it hasn't given me any problems whatsoever! It has a nice and soft minty smell and the scrub isn't too rough either. Buy it, you will love it! P.S. You may have to hide it from your boyfriend! Mine loves it too!