Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme-Plump Collagen Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 90 in Lip Plumpers

A super-sizing, extra-strength collagen clear lip shine with LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL™ nanovectors and VISIVOLUME™ immediate effect lip filler gloss.

Tips & Tricks:

Use on top of your favourite shade of Super- Colour Fabulipstick™ or Cheekmate™ for rosy colour and shine!

November 01, 2016

Le produit pour les lèvres est super collant et non agréable pour porter longtemps durant la journée. Donne du lustre mais très inconfortable. Je ne recommande pas vraiment.

July 04, 2016

I do think if you are someone who hates stinging on their lips- you will not like this product. It's almost like a minty pop- and it lasts for about an hour. Really intense the first 15 minutes. However, it does plump your lips. Do not use it if you already have plump lips because this will really intensify it (unless you want that, it's personal preference.) If you have thin lips, try this no brainer.

July 02, 2016

I've been using this gloss since high school. It's just a reliable go-to. I'm more of a lipstick person, myself, but this product gives your lips that extra pucker that polishes off a look. It's not too sticky or sloppy and it does what it's supposed to. And it has a cute name to boot!

June 14, 2016

As someone who is more of a lipstick fan than gloss, I am super picky about my lipgloss. I got this as a gift and was hesitant to use it because I'm so picky with glosses and because it's supposed be be plumping and my lips are huge already lol. I really like that this is thick but not sticky, and a little goes a long way. The colour I purchased - "Candy Gloss" is a very nice pink with a shimmer in it, but it's a nice shimmer not a crazy sparkle. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the "tingling" when worn on its own can be quite intense and kind or uncomfortable, but when I wear this over a lipstick it's not too bad. I probably won't purchase another colour but this is a nice gloss to have and I'm glad I own it.

June 07, 2016

I have tried pretty much every lip plumper under the sun and this is my favourite now! The price is decent and it actually gives my lip the bee stung look.

The only challenge I have is that in Canada only Shoppers Drugmart sells it, I couldn't find it at Sephora anymore :(

April 20, 2016

I think if you don't have an issue with smaller lips that you will not notice any difference other than the stinging sensation that you get when applied. This lip gloss is colourless, smells great and leave your lips tingling, my mom has little to no upper lip and although I didn't see a difference in my own lips you could def see a difference in hers! So it's a yes and no for me!

February 12, 2016

I have this lip gloss in "Naturel". I'm not so sure that it really "plumps" my lips. But it does give a stinging sensation. I do like the colour as well.

January 17, 2016

I find that this product does not plump my lips. It is pretty on the lips and smells nice, but does not plump my lips at all. Will not be repurchasing.

December 28, 2015

I am a huge fan of this plumper. There is no color to it. It gives the lips a good tingle. With persistence the lips do appear larger.

July 14, 2015

The tingle from this lip gloss is crazy. I didn't notice a big difference in the sense of my lips actually getting bigger but it for sure makes you feel that way. I have a couple of these and really like them.