Soap & Glory Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Gloss

Soap & Glory Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 90 in Lip Plumpers

Britain’s hottest selling lip plumping gloss, Soap & Glory’s bestselling Original Formula SEXY MOTHER PUCKER includes ingenious PLUMPING MICROSPHERES that explode in volume up to 10x when they come in contact with water (they’re like tiny, dehydrated little sponges that expand when they get wet) and an exclusive microcirculation-stimulating extract to visibly enhance lip volume.

Product info from www.soapandglory.com

January 12, 2016

This product is very expensive but I got it as a gift one year. It sure plumps up your lips and makes them look nice. It is worth the money.

January 12, 2016

My lips tingled after apply it but the gloss itself felt really sticky but it looked nice on.

January 12, 2016

This PLUMPS your lips! I love the tingly feeling this gives.
    It works. I use this before applying lipstick, it's a great base.

My only concern would be that it is a bit sticky.
    The price is also a bit high, but I usually just watch for sales!

January 27, 2015

If you want a pout, this stuff works no doubt!

I have tried many lip plumpers, and I never thought they actually worked. It was always my mind trying to convince itself, but with this Soap & Glory lip plumper I actually notice a difference! It's definitely my favourite one. It gives your lips quite the tingle, but it works magic with its lip plumping ingredients. Of course, you can't expect the product to take you to Angelina Jolie lips (so jealous), but you will be a little bit closer ;) The gloss is a sticky, but not goopy, so beware of that. It provides a nice colour as well, my favourite being the pinkish "Candy Gloss."

November 10, 2014

It makes you lips tingle, an look slightly plumper until it comes off. But after the tingling goes away, your left with a layer of sticky gloss that doesn't want to come off. After using this I would like to try the next level and go for the XL lip plumper and hopefully get more results.

October 22, 2014

I received this as part of a make up subscription box and very much like the colour. Like many lip plumpers it creates a tingling sensation that goes on for about 20 minutes, but it doesn't taste bad and has some colour to it so I tend to use it as lip gloss more than a lip plumper. The colour, Yummy Plum is a sort of coral/neutral and the plumping action is subtle but there.