Soap Works Soap Bars Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 164 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

June 23, 2015

These are great bars ... well priced and very reliable. I especially love the pumice one ... it's light blue and finely scrubby. The soft scent is nice, too! I've tried quite a few of them ... pine tar, tree tree are other examples, I believe. I should branch out and try them all ... I might be missing a favourite. I like how they are displayed in stores, too .., on those wood racks. Very simple and elegant. I almost always pick one up, just to admire and smell, when I'm at a health food store or Bulk Barn. At under 2 bucks a bar, I might make it a project to try them all this year!

May 30, 2014

At $2.50 a bar you can't go wrong. They have different soaps for different body conditions. I use the cucumber & calendula for my dry and damaged skin. Leaves no filmy residue and smells fantastic - aromatherapy while u wash. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and my skin feels and looks amazing. Definitely recommend to everyone. Totally organic and natural!!!

domigirl added a new review for
    Lancôme Juicy Shaker

shantiqua added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

domigirl added a new review for
    Aztec Indian Healing Clay

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Whats your favourite wine?

shantiqua added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    It's March!

MaryannJ added a new review for
    Venus Swirl Razor