Society + Tutu

Society + Tutu Reviews

1 review
Ranked #6 out of 9 in Skirts

February 07, 2016

I was so excited to receive my Society + Tutu in the mail, but I'll be honest, it took longer to arrive than I expected. I thought it was a company based in the USA but the item itself shipped out of China and therefore took a lot longer to arrive and get through customs. It doesn't help that I live in the middle of nowhere and the shipping company that took over for the major operation couldn't get their driver to actually deliver it to me when I was home all day. All of that drama immediately melted away when I tried on the skirt and fell in love with it. There are 5 layers of tulle so it really surrounds you in gorgeous fashion drama. Society + caters to plus size women and has been known for their blogger collections and overall body positive vibes. I think the price is much more reasonable for people in the USA, right now the Canadian dollar is making it a challenge to shop internationally.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml