Soft & Dri Power Stripe

Soft & Dri Power Stripe Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 16, 2016

This is the best deodorant that I have ever bought! It's hard to find and now my fave drug store doesn't carry it! It smells amazing and actually works! Keeps me dry all day guaranteed! Worth trying for sure I'm sure you will make the switch! I will buy this online if I have to!!

June 21, 2016

I've tried every deodorant there is and this is the only one that works for me! I sweat a lot and it has an Odor! I've tried it all and nothing kept me dry and smelling fresh for. Long period of time except soft and dry!

September 09, 2013

I've used Soft and Dri for years...I find it controls perspiration throughout the day and night.

July 10, 2013

I have been using this deodorant for many year now and love it! It goes on so smooth and clear, and keeps you dry for hours on end, even in stressful situations! I went on a trip and the local area did not carry it and I ran out, I tried another brand and broke out into hives. I also find other brands to be very sticky and smelly, not Soft & Dri they have the perfect amount of scent! I hope they never stop making it or I will be very sad!!!!

1.5/5

February 10, 2010

I found this to be horrible :S Like the other user - I found myself having to reapply it through the day because it was not effective! :( Thumbs down - all the way

February 10, 2010

This deodorant felt weird going on and the power stripe felt rough and scratchy at times. It definitely did not go on smooth like most deodorants. I found myself needing to reapply another time throughout the day which I never had to do with other deodorants.

This one got thrown out after 2 weeks as it wasn't worth it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas