Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Fresh Mint Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Introducing Softlips CUBE! Revolutionary 5-in-1 lip care that combines function and style in a sleek, glass-like cube design. Uniquely formulated with Lip Perfecting Technology, it blends 5 lip loving benefits into 1! Every glide makes lips feel soft, smooth, hydrated and protected, while adding a light touch of shine.

You might also be interested in Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Berry Bliss.

For more info, please visit Softlips
Facebook: www.facebook.com/softlipsCAN

October 04, 2016

Je suis agréablement surprise par ses baumes à lèvre . Bonne grosseur du produit et le contenant rand le produit facile à appliquer sur les lèvres. Bonne odeur/saveur.

July 15, 2016

I received this as part of a Product Review Club. But, this five star rating is completely my own opinion. Seriously. I thought I would dislike the mint flavour but I was wrong. Mint lip balm is awesome. Moisturizing, zingy and I love that it is clear.

June 27, 2016

I got this product complimentary for testing purposes from Chickadvisor. I love this product! I love the sweet mint flavour of this lipbalm. I like that the super lightweight formula leaves my lips soft and moisturized, without any sticky or tacky feeling. I think the cube shape is very interesting, and makes it very easy to apply. I would repurchase.

June 23, 2016

I received this lip moisturizer free for review from Chickadvisor.
I liked the formula and scent/flavour of this product but really did not like the packaging. The square container was not very secure and came open on its own in my purse and backpack getting the product all over the other contents of my bag and ruining the lip moisturizer. I would not buy this again because the packaging comes open way too easy on its own from just being jostled and from bumping into the other items in my bag...not good. The formula was nice and if the packaging were to be changed I would purchase.

June 23, 2016

I love the moisture this provides my lips! Also the minty taste is a plus as I love to wear this right after I brush my teeth it makes me feel my mouth is cleaner even tho it's on my lips! Love this stuff! Also the little cube is really convienent.

June 22, 2016

I was selected by Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Fresh Mint for free.

I've always been a big fan of Softlips products. I think if you went into my home, you'd find one in just about every drawer, nook and cranny!

The product itself is great, stays on long, feels rich and doesn't seem greasy. The flavour is minty but not overwhelming. It's more of a light might that makes your lips feel refreshed.

The packaging - Okay...so it looks neat, kinda of like a little ice cube (or so says my step-daughter) but one of my cubes was actually defective and the lid was always loose so I never trusted it enough to keep it in my purse. And, unless you were being super attentive when putting on the lid, it was easy to accidentally smoosh the product around the edges of the lid.

June 22, 2016

Not a fan of the packaging, the cube was a little more awkward for me to use than the other tube varieties. Made my lips soft, hydrated, and healed any chapping. Very creamy and soft, and goes on smooth. Received as a free sample from chick advisor. the mint made my lips feel a little tingly as well.

June 18, 2016

I like the cube version, though when it flattens out it's gets a little hard to use. I still prefer to use it in stick form so I can get to the last bit at the bottom. It's nice packaging though and fits in tight spaces. I like the mint flavour...nice and refreshing. I would recommend.

June 18, 2016

Perfect scent/flavour, not too strong and overly artificial like some brands. It left my lips feeling soft and hydrated and kept them that way for hours without having to keep reapplying. I got these at a good time as my lips were very dry and cracked and it recovered them to normal in no time at all. I definitely recommend this product.

June 17, 2016

I love the cube better than the luxe even though they are both great. Just like how small the cube is and the mint on is awesome! Very moisturizing! Definately recommend!