• SoftLips CUBE Peach
  • SoftLips CUBE Peach

SoftLips CUBE Peach Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 694 in Lip Gloss

February 28, 2017

The scent is lovely and I enjoy using it every morning. It is very effective at moisturizing the lips. It is also a plus that it contains SPF for daytime use.

February 22, 2017

I bought this product because it was cheaper than buying EOS and I liked the way it looked. While I'm not a fan of this particular flavour, I would have to say that I prefer the benefits of SoftLips Cubes over those of EOS. The balm goes on much smoother than EOS and I find it hydrates my lips for longer, which is great because I have such dry, chapped lips all throughout the year.

August 07, 2016

I bought this recently because I wanted to try. I found it pricey for the size of it but received a coupon from SoftLips so not so bad. I was surprised at how small and compact it was. The perfect size to fit in a pocket or purse. It has menthalatum in it, and leaves a cooling sensation once applied. It has lots of flavour to it and a very smooth roller when applying. I was very satisfied with the SoftLips cube and would definately recommend this to family and friends, and purchase again in a different flavour.