Softlips® Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Softlips® goes beyond moisturizing and protection with a collection of flavors and tints that are perfect for your every mood and moment. So irresistible. So versatile. So you.

August 16, 2016

Love love love soft lips!
I always have it in not only my purse, but desk drawer, in my car and a few around the house.
I love the small size it fits in my pocket easily.
Will continue to buy in future..

July 06, 2016

I love the size and shape of these, as weird as that sounds. They are just so bad perfect for applying lip chap and allow you to get in the corner of the mouth without getting excess on your skin. The quality of the actual lip chap is great, and it always leaves my lips soft and moisturized. Just a heads up they have these in packs at Dollarama and they are only a couple dollars.

July 06, 2016

Love the lip balm as so many others do. The scent and pearl tint that I use, leaves my lips protected from all day sun on the golf course and a hint of color. Getting hard to find and hoping that they are not doing away with that variety. Ordered directly from SoftLips to be sure stock.

June 24, 2016

Loved the soft lip balm maked my lipsoft a moisturizer. I would recommend it to anyone. I will buy it and would love to try the other flavored lip balms.

June 18, 2016

This is always hard to find a lipbalm that doesn't dry out and feel like was but is still long lasting...and this definitely does the trick. They have different scents but I prefer original or mint, and they taste great. It's great to travel with and doesn't melt even in hot weather.

May 21, 2016

I love Softlips lip balm. No matter the shape it comes in, my lips are always soft and kissable afterward! Haha. I love the new fruity flavours (watermelon and coconut) but my go to flavour is always vanilla. I do not go anywhere without it. I used to have dry lips, now, they are always soft and don't peel anymore.

April 28, 2016

Love the softlips lip balm. I had chapped lips for days and used so many lip balms. Once I used SoftLips lip balm there was no going back to any other brand. Its part of of daily routine now to use softlips lip balm.

April 25, 2016

I have a problem with very dry lips. After trying Softlips Lip Balm I finally found something that works!!! It's smooth, luscious & lasts a long time. I also love the different flavours.

April 20, 2016

Softlips Lip Balm is great new product for chapped lips! It is very soft and subtle on the lips.I would highly recommend it to anyone who uses lip balm daily!

March 21, 2016

I love softlips lip balms so much! I love that you get 2 in a pack which makes the price even better. I finished one and have started using the other lip balm and I love it so much! The raspberry is my favourite one and it smells so good! It's super moisturizing and I love that it provides sun protection with spf 20. I always make sure to have one in my pocket or purse so it's with me at all times.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches