Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 829 in Lip Balm

February 17, 2017

Softlips is a good moisturizer to use through the day. It keeps you're lips feeling very soft and moisturized. I love the feel of my lips after I have used softlips through the day.

February 13, 2017

This Product is Great Love How it feels on My lips So soft and Smells Good Like you can Taste it. I Would Recommend this to Friends and Family. I know my Sister Would try this and would love it.

1.5/5

February 03, 2017

This does nothing for my lips on a good day let alone on a day when I have dry lips. It seems to disappear off my lips rather quickly, I have to reapply it too many times and in the end my lips aren't any better.

January 13, 2017

I love softlips. I just wish they were more affordable. Other than the peppermint flavour, these french vanilla ones are my favourite. So delicious. Try to get them on sale!

December 07, 2016

This is by far my favourite lip balm brand. I have been using soft lips for years and have yet to find a brand I like just as much (and I have used many). It is silky smooth, smells great and super cute packaging. I love the thin tubes!

July 15, 2016

I love soft lips balms. They glide on easily and don't leave a sticky residue. I try to purchase them when they are on sale. I find them to be of high quality and long lasting. Definitely recommend this product!

May 18, 2016

This is my favorite lip chap!!! The only kind I will buy. Keeps my lips so super soft all day! The best of the best!!!! My favorite flavors are strawberry and French vanilla

May 09, 2016

I love the little tubes it comes in because it is so nice and small and easy to store anywhere. The French vinalla is one of my favourite sents. And I would definitely buy this product again.

April 01, 2016

This is my go to for lip moisturizer! The smell is amazing!! I buy the two pack from Walmart, the price is average and they last quite awhile :) Definitely will continue to buy!

March 28, 2016

I once aping time only used this soft lips brand because I really did love how it made my lips feel, super soft and I found that the only reason I started to buy other brands was because of how slender the tube was and I had to put on multiple layers to completely cover my lips.