Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 819 in Lip Balm

January 13, 2017

I love softlips. I just wish they were more affordable. Other than the peppermint flavour, these french vanilla ones are my favourite. So delicious. Try to get them on sale!

December 07, 2016

This is by far my favourite lip balm brand. I have been using soft lips for years and have yet to find a brand I like just as much (and I have used many). It is silky smooth, smells great and super cute packaging. I love the thin tubes!

July 15, 2016

I love soft lips balms. They glide on easily and don't leave a sticky residue. I try to purchase them when they are on sale. I find them to be of high quality and long lasting. Definitely recommend this product!

May 18, 2016

This is my favorite lip chap!!! The only kind I will buy. Keeps my lips so super soft all day! The best of the best!!!! My favorite flavors are strawberry and French vanilla

May 09, 2016

I love the little tubes it comes in because it is so nice and small and easy to store anywhere. The French vinalla is one of my favourite sents. And I would definitely buy this product again.

April 01, 2016

This is my go to for lip moisturizer! The smell is amazing!! I buy the two pack from Walmart, the price is average and they last quite awhile :) Definitely will continue to buy!

March 28, 2016

I once aping time only used this soft lips brand because I really did love how it made my lips feel, super soft and I found that the only reason I started to buy other brands was because of how slender the tube was and I had to put on multiple layers to completely cover my lips.

March 28, 2016

I still remember when Softlips came out - I raved about them like everyone else. Now I find them so tiny and I find that they don't moisturize long enough. I wish they had more staying power and I wish the tubes were larger.

March 23, 2016

These are super cute and I love how narrow they are as they can be slipped right into your pocket, but they don't last. Especially for winter time, it simply doesn't compare to something more moisturizing. It's great, but not long lasting.

March 22, 2016

I really liked this lip balm because it is inexpensive and it really gives my lips the moisturize it is lacking. It doesn't dry out my lips like some balms do and I love the vanilla smell!