Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 784 in Lip Balm

July 15, 2016

I love soft lips balms. They glide on easily and don't leave a sticky residue. I try to purchase them when they are on sale. I find them to be of high quality and long lasting. Definitely recommend this product!

May 18, 2016

This is my favorite lip chap!!! The only kind I will buy. Keeps my lips so super soft all day! The best of the best!!!! My favorite flavors are strawberry and French vanilla

May 09, 2016

I love the little tubes it comes in because it is so nice and small and easy to store anywhere. The French vinalla is one of my favourite sents. And I would definitely buy this product again.

April 01, 2016

This is my go to for lip moisturizer! The smell is amazing!! I buy the two pack from Walmart, the price is average and they last quite awhile :) Definitely will continue to buy!

March 28, 2016

I once aping time only used this soft lips brand because I really did love how it made my lips feel, super soft and I found that the only reason I started to buy other brands was because of how slender the tube was and I had to put on multiple layers to completely cover my lips.

March 28, 2016

I still remember when Softlips came out - I raved about them like everyone else. Now I find them so tiny and I find that they don't moisturize long enough. I wish they had more staying power and I wish the tubes were larger.

March 23, 2016

These are super cute and I love how narrow they are as they can be slipped right into your pocket, but they don't last. Especially for winter time, it simply doesn't compare to something more moisturizing. It's great, but not long lasting.

March 22, 2016

I really liked this lip balm because it is inexpensive and it really gives my lips the moisturize it is lacking. It doesn't dry out my lips like some balms do and I love the vanilla smell!

March 15, 2016

This is my go to lip balm because it's super moisturizing, feels great on my lips, smells amazing and it has an SPF to protect the delicate lip tissue. I also love that the tube is small so it doesn't take up much space in my purse or pocket.

March 09, 2016

The product is amazing and leaves my lips smooth and less chapped. they are small to carry when hiking etc. and like the French Vanilla lip balm. They are priced well and easy to find in variety if stores