• Softlips® Lip Moisturizer - Rasberry
  • Softlips® Lip Moisturizer - Rasberry

Softlips® Lip Moisturizer - Rasberry Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 814 in Lip Balm

March 29, 2016

Lip balm packaging fragile, hard to twist the tube for the lip balm to come out. But amazing quality for an extremely cheap price. I could easily stash it in my purse or backpack. I love the flavor.

July 21, 2015

This is definitely a MUST-HAVE product. I have a few sticks everywhere - A few in my purse, car, beside my bed and couch, a couple in the bathroom...etc...They are small thin sticks which fits perfectly in your pocket. It makes my lips very smooth and refreshed and lasts for a very long time. A little definitely goes a long way with this product. I have used many different lip balms in the past and nothing compares to this lip balm. I'm definitely addicted to this lip balm and wont go a day without it. I highly recommend.

October 25, 2014

This stuff works wonders, I usually only use it once a day because it just lasts that long. Love it!!

August 12, 2014

I love the smell of ravishing raspberry. Very fresh and makes my lips smooth. I would recommend it to all.

August 09, 2014

Very nice, compact, moisturizers for many hours, not sticky.

August 08, 2014

It does what the name says. I use it every morning when I get ready. It smells amazing as well. You don't need a lot for it to go a long way.

Awesome product.

February 13, 2013

I love all the Softlips lip balm, every flavor is great although the raspberry is my favorite right now,
    It glides on the lips smoothly and last for a long time
    comes in many flavors and is my favorite lip balm

October 15, 2012

its one of my favourite lip balms.
    its different from others as its pretty narrow

Pros:
    -Smells so good i want to EAT IT !! ( berries ♥)
    -taste good (doesnt have weird taste like most that i've tried)
    -doesnt make my lip peel

Cons:
    NONE !

September 24, 2011

Soft lips works so well and doesn't leave an oily residue on my lips. It also really takes care of the moisturizing I tend to have. They taste and smell so good.

September 24, 2011

My favorite Softlips product is the Sweet Ravishing Raspberry flavored lip balm. Can you say DELICIOUS? Mmmm. I keep that one in my purse;) The thing I love about Softlips is that they keep your lips very soft and moisturized. I don't mind reapplying every few hours, any excuse to get to taste them again! LOL The scents are amazing and right on with what the flavor is. They smell so yummy!

I did notice one small downside. The flavor and what type of balm is on the packaging, but not on the actual lip balm themselves. So you won't know what the kind is until you open it and smell it. Don't stash 3 or 4 in your purse if you intend on finding a certain kind asap, you will probably end up going through them all by the time you get the one you wanted. Other than that, I am very happily satisfied with Softlips and their products.

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay