• Softlips® Lip Moisturizer - Rasberry
  • Softlips® Lip Moisturizer - Rasberry

Softlips® Lip Moisturizer - Rasberry Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 831 in Lip Balm

February 03, 2017

I've been using Softlips moisturizer for about 10 years now, it's super hydrating for my lips, feels really smooth, never grainy, applicator tube is really convenient. My favorite scents are Ravishing Raspberry, French Vanilla & Coconut.

March 29, 2016

Lip balm packaging fragile, hard to twist the tube for the lip balm to come out. But amazing quality for an extremely cheap price. I could easily stash it in my purse or backpack. I love the flavor.

July 21, 2015

This is definitely a MUST-HAVE product. I have a few sticks everywhere - A few in my purse, car, beside my bed and couch, a couple in the bathroom...etc...They are small thin sticks which fits perfectly in your pocket. It makes my lips very smooth and refreshed and lasts for a very long time. A little definitely goes a long way with this product. I have used many different lip balms in the past and nothing compares to this lip balm. I'm definitely addicted to this lip balm and wont go a day without it. I highly recommend.

October 25, 2014

This stuff works wonders, I usually only use it once a day because it just lasts that long. Love it!!

August 12, 2014

I love the smell of ravishing raspberry. Very fresh and makes my lips smooth. I would recommend it to all.

August 09, 2014

Very nice, compact, moisturizers for many hours, not sticky.

August 08, 2014

It does what the name says. I use it every morning when I get ready. It smells amazing as well. You don't need a lot for it to go a long way.

Awesome product.

February 13, 2013

I love all the Softlips lip balm, every flavor is great although the raspberry is my favorite right now,
    It glides on the lips smoothly and last for a long time
    comes in many flavors and is my favorite lip balm

October 15, 2012

its one of my favourite lip balms.
    its different from others as its pretty narrow

Pros:
    -Smells so good i want to EAT IT !! ( berries ♥)
    -taste good (doesnt have weird taste like most that i've tried)
    -doesnt make my lip peel

Cons:
    NONE !

September 24, 2011

Soft lips works so well and doesn't leave an oily residue on my lips. It also really takes care of the moisturizing I tend to have. They taste and smell so good.