Softlips® Maxilip Anti-Aging Lip Moisturizer

Softlips® Maxilip Anti-Aging Lip Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #516 out of 783 in Lip Balm

August 27, 2013

I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to review Soft Lips maxilip Anti-aging Lip Moisturizer. For as long as I can remember I’ve had the problem of dry/cracked lips, so I am constantly using lip balms (since high school to be exact!) I love the fact that this moisturizer doesn’t leave a greasy white residue. The fact that it doesn’t have a flavor/scent to it is another bonus, as even my Husband has been using it, but don’t tell him I told you ;)

I quite honestly have never found a product like this that I haven’t had to apply 15 times a day, with the Maxilip I use it at most 3 times a day! I’ve also noticed that since I started using it, the tiny creases in my lips are actually starting to be less visible. No Joke!. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone that suffers from chapped lips, is worried about effects of aging or just likes lip moisturizers in general :) Makes the perfect gift for someone. It looks like a tube of lipstick. Its neat and handy, perfect for your purse.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play