• Softlips® Organic Lip Balm - Acai Berry
Good

Softlips® Organic Lip Balm - Acai Berry Reviews

Ranked #721 out of 816 in Lip Balm

April 24, 2010

It's an organic lip balm that comes in a super cute thin tube that is perfect for keeping in your purse.. (I guess most chap sticks are purse friendly eh?) I don't have big lips so the thin tube is perfect for me when applying. I love how it feels on my lips, not greasy or super waxy just really smooth and moisturizing. I don't know what acai berry is suppose to smell like, but this smells mildly sweet and fruity. It's a pleasant scent and not very strong.

September 25, 2009

I love organic products especially for the lips. We ingest so much lip product so it's nice to know this is all-natural and not harmful to your body. I love the Acai Berry flavour. The balm keeps my lips very moisturized. It comes in a really sleek skinny tube which won't weigh down my purse. I do find because the packaging is so skinny, I have to apply a few coats to cover my big lips which means I might end up using the product faster. But at $2.99 a pop I can stock up!