• Softlips® Organic Lip Balm - Acai Berry
Good

Softlips® Organic Lip Balm - Acai Berry Reviews

Ranked #738 out of 831 in Lip Balm

April 24, 2010

It's an organic lip balm that comes in a super cute thin tube that is perfect for keeping in your purse.. (I guess most chap sticks are purse friendly eh?) I don't have big lips so the thin tube is perfect for me when applying. I love how it feels on my lips, not greasy or super waxy just really smooth and moisturizing. I don't know what acai berry is suppose to smell like, but this smells mildly sweet and fruity. It's a pleasant scent and not very strong.

September 25, 2009

I love organic products especially for the lips. We ingest so much lip product so it's nice to know this is all-natural and not harmful to your body. I love the Acai Berry flavour. The balm keeps my lips very moisturized. It comes in a really sleek skinny tube which won't weigh down my purse. I do find because the packaging is so skinny, I have to apply a few coats to cover my big lips which means I might end up using the product faster. But at $2.99 a pop I can stock up!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating