Softlips® Organic Lip Balm - Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Softlips® Pure Pomegramate is certified organic and 100% natural.
100% natural pomegranate flavor.
Free of pesticides, harsh chemicals and parabens. This product is Gluten Free.

May 02, 2015

I've just recently tried the pomegranate flavor of this product. It's awesome and organic. It's also gluten free. Pomegranate is a very nutritional fruit with so many healthy benefits.

May 01, 2015

This is my favourite flavour in Softlips. This product definitely gives you soft lips, I just wish the product was a little bit thicker.

September 21, 2013

Love this product! If my lips are very chapped this is the lip balm I go to. It provides moisture for hours. I also love the scent of it!

September 05, 2013

I have tried a few SoftLips products and had the same experience with all...they dry my lips out, which is exactly the opposite of what is supposed to be happening! I loved the price, I loved the taste and feel, but the results were very disapointing. I guess if dryness is not at all a factor but cost is, this may be a good option. But I won't be buying any more of Softlips.

July 19, 2013

I love my Lip Balm ,,I always have it on me or close to me,,i keep one in my purse and 1 in the living room and 1 by my bed side table..i really have to have my lip moistured all the time ..it;s like an addiction to me lolll and it does come at a very reasonnable price,,that;s the best part:))

February 14, 2013

It's even cheaper if you wait for a sale. Love this stuff. Keeps lips moisturized and protected. Great taste and love the way it goes on. Highly recommended.

January 28, 2013

i love softlips since their so cheap. This made my lips soft and smooth. It smells so good i just want to eat it , but i won't Lol since it isn't edible.

December 12, 2011

just workes pretty .. good ..

November 30, 2011

I love this for the winter. I can reapply as much as I like and its not too heavy. I love the smell/taste on it and it leaves my lips smooth and moisturized in between applications. It doesn't rub off overly easy so I get long term results out of it. I hate chapped lips, thank god for SoftLips.

November 09, 2011

I absolutely love the Softlips products. When you use the balm you can feel a little tingle in your lips. It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I haven't had chapped lips since I started using the Softlips line and the Pomegranate is fantastic.