Softlips® Pearl Tint Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 681 in Lip Gloss

February 22, 2017

I used to use Soft Lips years ago and decided to try some new to me products. It does have light SPF so that is an upside I didn't like the pearl effect - it just didn't look right on me. I think if I were younger and not wanting a more mature look, I may have liked it more. The big turn off for me was the constant need to reapply, as it was only initially comfortable on the lips, but quickly dried down. You get what you pay for I guess.

August 05, 2014

Great product, I do think it's a bit miscategorized though. It's a tinted lip conditioner, not lip gloss. The product itself works very well I find. It's perfect for on-the-go and I find my lips are noticeably softer, it feels great.

June 14, 2014

Nice shimmer and color nice little tingle on my lips.

June 26, 2013

I bought this thinking it would be a gloss but its a tinted lip conditioner. It doesn't moisten your lips, I find it dries them out more.

January 24, 2011

I got this as a free sample with the regular softlips lip balm. I thought i would never use it as it was a colour i dont think i would buy for myself. It is a tinted lipbalm and woks very well. I like the colour of it because i find i have dark lips and sometimes want a more nude lip without puling out the lipstick every hour. This works well as a lipbalm and something to give me a nice natural colour. Do NOT buy just for the colour as it doesnt give that much, just a tiny tint. Good for lipbalm lovers. Also has SPF in it.