Softlips® Pearl Tint Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 665 in Lip Gloss

August 05, 2014

Great product, I do think it's a bit miscategorized though. It's a tinted lip conditioner, not lip gloss. The product itself works very well I find. It's perfect for on-the-go and I find my lips are noticeably softer, it feels great.

June 14, 2014

Nice shimmer and color nice little tingle on my lips.

June 26, 2013

I bought this thinking it would be a gloss but its a tinted lip conditioner. It doesn't moisten your lips, I find it dries them out more.

January 24, 2011

I got this as a free sample with the regular softlips lip balm. I thought i would never use it as it was a colour i dont think i would buy for myself. It is a tinted lipbalm and woks very well. I like the colour of it because i find i have dark lips and sometimes want a more nude lip without puling out the lipstick every hour. This works well as a lipbalm and something to give me a nice natural colour. Do NOT buy just for the colour as it doesnt give that much, just a tiny tint. Good for lipbalm lovers. Also has SPF in it.

Flipper

Free Willy 3

Free Willy 2

Free Willy

Remember The Titans

jazzyphizz has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Pearl Harbor