Amazing
Good

Softlips® Tinted Lip Balm - Naturally Nude Reviews

Ranked #683 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Softlips® Tinted Lip Conditioners are the best combination of moisturizing lip balm and your favourite colour! The improved formula has extra rich ingredients including Vitamin E, Lanolin Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil and Mango Seed Butter to keep your lips feeling healthy, smooth and soft. Softlips® Tints also contain AcHA, an advanced premium skin hydrating ingredient used in anti-aging products to provide superior moisture retention, improve the texture of lips and prevent dryness. Tinted Lip Conditioners come in a great slim tube that provides the perfect base coat for any Softlips® Hydrating Lip Gloss.

August 12, 2014

If its naturally nude and tint why is their a colour? I was very disappointed with it and hated the colour on my lips. I will never buy this again.

August 26, 2012

unlike, unlike, unlike. i'm a fan of softlips nourish line. i wanted to try the tinted one. i was very disappointed. i hate this color on my lips, i expected a lipbalm that moisturizes and has a tint. the moisturizing effect wasn't very great. i really don't like this one.(i stay with revlon lustrous...more expensive, but moisturizes awesome and has nice shades available).

November 28, 2011

I really like the shade of this product. While I would not call it "nude" (was thinking it would be slightly different than it actually is, the packaging even has a more "nude" colour) the colour is very close to my natural lip colour. The consistancy of it is definately more lipstick like over lip balm with it's pink shimmery consistency (I actually have a couple lipsticks that are more lip balm then this is) and it smells and tastes like grandma's lipstick (you know when your grandma kisses you and leaves behind her lipstick on your cheek) but I got this product for less then a dollar with the purchase of another Softlips product so while I don't think I'd purchase it again, it's not absolutely horrible either.

October 12, 2011

I was extremely disappointed in this tinted lip balm...it was naturally nude in name only. I was expecting a nice skin tone color to nourish my chapped lips, only to discover upon unwrapping it that it was a sparkly, sickly pink! It looked totally unnatural and didn't even moisturize. it was basically the texture of a lipstick and unlike any tinted lip balm I have ever used. It was a waste of my money!!