SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap

SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 105 in Hand Soap

November 07, 2016

Je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi ,mais j'adore ces savons désincrustants antibactériens! Ils vont super bien et se vendent vraiment pas cher et je trouve le packaging vraiment mignon!

October 03, 2016

Love soft soap, it leaves my hands feeling so smooth after I wash them. The scents smell so good. I like all of them, not just the antibacterial ones.

September 30, 2016

I used to not like using soap cause I always had to use some hand moisturizer after using soap. But this soap is awesome! It cleans, but doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and horrible. Nice smell too!

September 30, 2016

This soap is great and convenient comes with pump and you can purchase the large bottle of soft soap to refill the small pump ones that you put in your bathroom or kitchen. Lathers nice and rinse off quickly leaving your hands to feel squeaky clean. There are a few different scents you can buy too.

September 26, 2016

This is a great antibacterial handsoap especially since I get sick so much during the winter. Works great to sterilize and smells so good. I also love how it doesn't dry out your hands.

September 26, 2016

I always keep this small bottle of this product on my washroom stand I have 4 people in my household it only lasts for 3 days now I purchase the bigger bottle at a great price and I keep it under my washroom stand and I keep filling up the smaller one we love this soap it;s antibacterial and makes your hands feeling so soft I would recommend it to anyone

June 30, 2016

A very good antibacterial hand soap. Smells good, works good and does not dry out your hands, like most others. My hands feel very clean after use.

Thanks

June 12, 2016

I trust this hand soap to clean and sterilize everyone's hands in my family. A big plus is that it does not dry the skin especially in the winter. I also love the refreshing smell!

June 01, 2016

Great price, great quality.. I keep one of these little guys beside every sink in the house. I love that I can purchase large bottle refills to top them up when needed.

April 25, 2016

I tend to wash my hands often and washing it with any regular soap seems to dry them. With soft soap, I haven't had this problem. My hands actually feel soft plus the antibacterial feature is great. And the biggest seller is the affordability due to refills that come really cheap on sale at Costco!!!