SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap

SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 110 in Hand Soap

January 11, 2017

This product is well worth the money. We have a bottle in the bathroom and in the kitchen. I find that the kids wash their hands more often with a bottle in the kitchen.

January 10, 2017

There are a lot of varieties of this hand sopa. Juicy Melon & Crisp Cucumber is my fave. I like that it's a pump top so it's easy to use to wash your hands. But sometimes too much comes out so be careful pumping it out. My hands smell great after using it and are clean.

January 10, 2017

When you think about it, our hands touch dozens of things every day and pick up so many unseen germs. Frequent hand washing is a must for personal cleanliness as well as health reasons. Softsoap antibacterial hand soap provides clean hands and is gentle on the skin.

December 15, 2016

I love using soft soap. I was first introduced to it when I was a teenager and received my first body piercing. It's safe to use on new piercings and it's strong enough to kill bacteria on your hands

November 07, 2016

Je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi ,mais j'adore ces savons désincrustants antibactériens! Ils vont super bien et se vendent vraiment pas cher et je trouve le packaging vraiment mignon!

October 03, 2016

Love soft soap, it leaves my hands feeling so smooth after I wash them. The scents smell so good. I like all of them, not just the antibacterial ones.

September 30, 2016

I used to not like using soap cause I always had to use some hand moisturizer after using soap. But this soap is awesome! It cleans, but doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and horrible. Nice smell too!

September 30, 2016

This soap is great and convenient comes with pump and you can purchase the large bottle of soft soap to refill the small pump ones that you put in your bathroom or kitchen. Lathers nice and rinse off quickly leaving your hands to feel squeaky clean. There are a few different scents you can buy too.

September 26, 2016

This is a great antibacterial handsoap especially since I get sick so much during the winter. Works great to sterilize and smells so good. I also love how it doesn't dry out your hands.

September 26, 2016

I always keep this small bottle of this product on my washroom stand I have 4 people in my household it only lasts for 3 days now I purchase the bigger bottle at a great price and I keep it under my washroom stand and I keep filling up the smaller one we love this soap it;s antibacterial and makes your hands feeling so soft I would recommend it to anyone