SoftSoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter

SoftSoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 596 in Body Wash

January 12, 2017

I decided to give this product a try when it was on sale at Shoppers for $2.99.
    The stand up bottle is great (easy to store in the shower) but not easy to use. This product is VERY thick, and once you use the first 1/4 of the bottle, it becomes very difficult to get any out! I have to stand in the shower and vigorously shake this product upside down/smack the sides of the bottle to get the really thick product to come out so that I can use it.
    The coconut smell is nice. Fairly light, doesn't linger after the shower, but pleasing just the same.
    This product does not lather very well. I use it on a shower pouf and still, I feel that it could use some more suds. The little "scrub beads" are plentiful, but quite soft (if anything, they seem to take away from the clean?) They DO NOT SCRUB. They are not abrasive in any way. I genuinely do not know why they call this a scrub, it's just a lumpy bodywash.
    My skin doesn't feel the greatest after using this product - a bit dry, and itchy.
    I will not repurchase in the future, regardless of price point.

December 28, 2016

This is my new favourite body wash. Intoxicating scent, and love how soft the scrub leaves my skin. Really good value for the money! Will definitely buy again in the future.

December 28, 2016

Love the smell but not to hyped on how my skin feels afterwards, to me it feels like I have a film on my skin when I get out of the shower at first I thought I might not be rinsing it off well enough but that was not the case, not something I would buy again I can find something else better for my skin and that smells just the same

December 12, 2016

I like the hydrating effect of this soap. The coconut smell is nice, prominent and not overpowering. I wish it was a little more bubbly then you could feel the scrub part better. All in all a pretty good body wash.

October 20, 2016

My absolute favourite body wash! The scrub exfoliates the skin and the coconut moisturizes the skin while leaving it smelling beautifully!! Highly recommended!!

October 14, 2016

Odeur agréable sous la douche. Le gel douche mousse beaucoup et procure à la peau douceur et hydratation. Gros format,il faut peu de produit pour bien mousser.

October 14, 2016

I really like this body scrub! I love that it has moisturizing jojoba seed oil in it! Even more so I love how it is exfoliating and uses crushed coconut as the exfoliant rather than microbeads! This is a great alternative to a synthetic exfolient! It lathers wonderfully and smells great too!