• Softsoap Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish
  • Softsoap Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish

Softsoap Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 26, 2016

I purchased this product at the Zerh's grocery store last Tuesday it was on sale for 50 off the regular price it was a great deal so I picked up 4 bottles when I got back home i took a shower and even washed my hair with this product I love the scent and how soft it makes my skin and hair feel I would recommend this product to anyone

August 17, 2016

Smells great, good sized bottle. Left my skin soft and smooth, with no build up or film left behind
My husband loves the smell as well! Great product!

June 27, 2016

I usually prefer vanilla-scented body washes and exfoliates but I noticed this product was new so I wanted to give it a try. My boyfriend also prefers more fruity-tropical scents so I thought maybe he would like to give it a try. I absolutely love it! The fragrance is perfect for the summer, it reminds me of cocktails and the beach - it is very fresh, welcoming and even helps to wake me up.
The exfoliating beads are great, they help offer a deeper clean and remove any impurities on your skin. It leaves me feeling smoother than a traditional body wash without the added beads. I like to put this product on an exfoliating glove and really give my thighs and upper arms a thorough cleanse, it helps to even your tone and make your skin look firmer. I also recommend doing this if you are somebody whom uses Self-Tanners, its a great way to exfoliate your skin in a non-abrasive way to give you a smoother and longer lasting tan.
When the product isn't on sale it is a a tiny bit pricier than Dove, St Ives etc. It does go on sale for a really cheap price quite often, and that is when I pick up my bottle. Absolutely love it.

December 15, 2015

Smells amazing and the beads give you the extra clean feeling

December 13, 2015

Love all their products. Super excited they have a new scrub that exfoliates rather than just extra moisture.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas