SoftSoap Juicy Melon and Crisp Cucumber Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 105 in Hand Soap

October 01, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup l'odeur du produit sur mes mains. Le savon sent tellement longtemps et très frais sur les mains.la pompe sur le produit est pratique.

October 01, 2016

love the smell of this hand soap in the spring i have one in every bathroom and they are very cheap i get them from my locate doller store and they come is a variety

September 30, 2016

I absolutely love this smell. When you walk into the bathroom after someone has used this to wash his hands you can still smell the fresh scent. Lovely! Does a great job cleaning and is nice for the hands.

August 29, 2016

This stuff smells great, leaves your hands feeling nice and clean and above all doesn't dry out my skin! I say this in comparison to bath & body hand soaps because as per my review on the stuff...it left my hands very, very dry!
OIn comparison Soft Soap is much better and its cheaper so all in all i suggest this soap!

July 13, 2016

I used this at my parents house the other day and thought it smelt so good! I haven't purchased it yet but next time we need hand soap I will definitely keep this one in mind. I love cucumber melon scented products.

June 20, 2016

This is a very nice and light soap to the skin. I have sensative skin and this dosen't bother my skin. You can buy these on sale at any store. i like to go to walmart it is usually the cheapiest

June 19, 2016

Great for sensitive skin. This one smells so good that my husband actually uses it...haha. Seriously though it is a really nice fruity smell that lasts after washing. It is really inexpensive and there are often coupons so you can get it for $1 or so. Worth that price for sure!!

January 16, 2016

I love this soap! I love the melon smell and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.

January 05, 2016

I have sensitive skin, so I have to be cautious of scented soaps. This soap has a nice, subtle scent and it doesn't irritate my skin.

January 05, 2016

I love the soft soap hand soap, it lathers really well and it smells so nice