Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aquarium Fresh

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aquarium Fresh Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 107 in Hand Soap

January 17, 2017

I have a big bottle of this stuff in my pantry. I'm a big germaphobe so I need as much hand soap as possible. This big bottle is terrific because I can fill up my cute decanters and it practically costs nothing. I wish they would put the cucumber scented one in this size bottle too.

January 17, 2017

There is always a big bottle of softsoap in our home. I use it for refilling all the smaller soap dispensers. This one has a nice smell, lathers well and leaves your hands feeling clean and soft.

December 10, 2016

Softsoap liquid hand soap is what I buy on a regular basis to refill all hand pumps in the house. Lathers well, doesn't have an overpowering fragrance and is inexpensive.

September 26, 2016

I purchase this hand soap all the time at a great price I have a smaller bottle I keep filling it up out of this bigger bottle I have 4 people in my household we use a lot of this soap we love the fact that's antibacterial and keeps your hands feeling so soft and smooth I would recommend this product to anyone

September 23, 2016

This the hand soap I use most often. It comes in a giant squeeze bottle that makes refilling my smaller soap dispensers much easier. It is gentle and doesn't dry out the skin, and doesn't have any overly noticeable scent (although those can be really nice sometimes!)

September 01, 2016

I use this hand soap quite often. I like to switch it up when using hand soap. But this soap cleans your hand really good. The only thing I do not care for is the smell.

July 23, 2016

I love softsoap liquid hand soap! It's soft and gentle on my hands and smells great! You really can't beat the price either especially for the large refillable bottle. This is the only brand of hand soap I keep in my bathrooms.

July 23, 2016

We always have this in our overstock pile. I love how gentle it feels on the skin. I never experienced any irritation. My hands feel clean and fresh. No residue left behind. If you're still using block 70s soap that is lime green or posh pink, definitely consider this an upgrade and better for your skin (less harsh chemicals.)

July 23, 2016

Great soap. Lathets well, cleans good. Without drying my hands out. Great price for the value and the quality of the product. Definitely a must have for me

July 22, 2016

This soap is nicely priced I buy it all the time. The jug is huge and lasts me a while.
    So I love stocking up when Walmart has their anniversary sales :)
    Does a great job cleaning your hands. Isn't harsh on your skin (at least in my opinion) and has a decent mild scent (not over powering)
    Great buy and I will continue to buy it!!