Softsoap Milk Protein & Honey Body Wash

Softsoap Milk Protein & Honey Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 552 in Body Wash

Qty is one SoftSoap Body wash Mike and Honey and ize ia 12 oz

January 04, 2016

Great price and a bottle lasts a long time. Lathers great and rinses well. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean, not dry at all. Scent is heavenly!

June 01, 2015

This always goes on sale for about 3 dollars and it is awesome.
This variety is very creamy and makes a nice lather. The smell is sweet and nice.
I like it a lot.

January 26, 2013

I love, love, love the Softsoap Milk Protein & Honey Body Wash! I got this in my stocking and couldn't wait to try it out. The smell is very nice, not overly strong, yet I can still smell it on myself after getting out of the shower. My skin feels hydrated and moisturized and oh so soft. Definitely recommend it!

January 23, 2013

This..is the body wash that takes me back to highschool!
I didnt wear perfume or body spray back then, & yet everyone would ask me what I was wearing cuz I smelt so good! Honestly, the reason I dont use it anymore is Ive found better body washes that actually wash better, and moiisure my skin better, but this smell stays on your skin and is damn good! (IMO)
Price is always right too, I love it it just isnt my favourite body wash..just my favourite smell!

July 03, 2012

I was not impressed with this! I thought it was going to be alot better than it was. The smell was off to start with but I didnt like how it made my skin feel and I didnt find that it was very moisturizing.

June 02, 2012

This scent is beautiful. I love how long it stays on your body after you have showered. The prices are fabulous, as you can always find them on sale. It lathers very well, without using a large amount. No left over residue!

April 27, 2012

I have tried this product many times and each time I buy it I am very pleased. The smell is nice and it does make you feel really clean and it doesn't leave the skin dry. Plus the price of this cant go wrong!!

April 17, 2012

I love the smell of this body wash. It really leaves you feeling fresh and clean and can always be found on sale!

February 22, 2012

I LOVE this stuff it Smells sooo good clean and refreshing and its also affordable it is a must have in the shower ! Try it once and u will be hooked!...

September 07, 2011

This is a must have! This body wash leaves you feeling fresh and clean!