SoftSoap Moisturizing Body Wash - Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 27, 2016

I like the smell of this soap, and the colour is quite fun as well. I wish it lathered more though, but it isn't bad. I like that it goes on sale all the time too.

July 22, 2016

I love the pomegranate scent of this body wash. It lathers well and Like the color of the body wash. I think the scent is refreshing in the morning and it help wake me up. Nice size bottle so it lasts me a while and it goes on sale very often so I always get a good deal on it. I haven't noticed that it moisturizing my skin though.

June 04, 2016

This body wash has a fantastic scent that isn't over powering and it lathers up really well. My skin felt clean and exfoliated. The scent does stay on your skin all day but I found this soap dried up my skin.

March 16, 2016

This body wash has great potential but it is missing one thing and that is the moisture factor It has am fantastic smell and the little beads almost act like a little exfoliator but it does nothing in the sense of moisture. The scent liingers on your body for a while and it lathers really nice in the shower. So if you don't need the moisture then this would be a great body wash for you

March 02, 2016

The smell of this body wash is fantastic!
It is an invigorating and energizing scent!
The gel is not as hydrating as I would like
but the price is right!

January 14, 2016

I love how my skin feels after using this. It smells so nice too! I love it.

January 14, 2016

There are very few scented products that I can use... This one in particular is amazing. Normally scented products trigger a migraine for me...not this one

I love the scent, the way it cleans my skin and exfoliates all in one... This and the orange are my favourite and my go to products for sure !!

January 04, 2016

Great body wash! I love the scent, it is fuity and clean and light. Not overpowering at all. Lathers well and rinses clean. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean and not dry.

June 01, 2015

I didn't like the smell & the scent does disappear pretty quickly. I find that this is cheap body wash & not very good quality.

June 01, 2015

I love how refreshed my skin feels with this body wash. It smells amazing too!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products