Softsoap NutriSerums Body Nourishing Wash Reviews

Ranked #483 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Softsoap Nutri Serums Body Nourishing Wash with Restoring Vitamin E -- 15 oz.

Softsoap Nutri Serums Body Nourishing Wash has softening serum pearls Softening Serum Pearls and Vitamin E for soft, healthy looking skin. Renew your skin's surface with this ultra-creamy formula developed with natural extracts. Designed for daily use, it renews skin's surface for beautiful, radiant skin. It gently exfoliates, while helping retain your natural moisture to reveal soft, supple skin.

January 31, 2015

I have super sensitive skin that dries right out with certain body washes and bar soaps so once again I have to be very careful with what I use. But after using this product in the shower my skin didn't feel super tight with some of the other soft soap products I like the little beads that are inthere they are lavendar and gold. it has omegas 3 and 6 in it That might have helped but I love it

November 29, 2014

I love this body wash. It lathers up well and has many great scents.

November 29, 2014

This body wash is OK. The scent is not over-powering. It has coloured little pearls and Vitamin E added to their formula. I find that I definitely need to moisturize right after. This is just average. There is better stuff out there.
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

May 04, 2012

I would only buy this product on sale. I found it drying on my skin, especially in the winer, so I might try it in the summer and see if my opinion changes.

February 27, 2011

I was really disappointed when I tried Softsoap NutriSerums Body Wash. I, usually, don't have a problem with the Softsoap brand but this product didn't meet my expectations at all. Like the other poster said, it left my skin feeling dry and the scent of the soap was terrible. I also noticed that I had to use a lot more than normal. In my opinion, there are a lot better products on the market. I wouldn't waste your money on this body wash!

February 18, 2010

I like to try out new body washes all the time but this is one I definitely would not recommend. The price is reasonable enough but I find it leaves my skin dry and worst of all is the scent. It's totally not for me. Not a good bargain body wash.